Chapter 52 Devil Virgin

Recap :

"I want you." He stated. I closed my eyes not wanting to see him. I could feel his minty breath fanning over my face and his lips brushing against mines making me desire for more action.

He placed one of his hands at the back of my neck to pull me in and another having a loose grip on my waist.

I'm so not ready for where this is leading.

Gabriel Zades P.O.V

I transformed into my giant white wolf before running through into the woods to reach my pack. Once I reached my pack, I quickly wore a pair of jeans and a white beater.

"Riel ?" I heard my dad voice from behind me. Shit!

I turned around to face a very confused looking dad. "What are you doing here when you should be attending to your mate ?"

I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly trying to come up with an excuse. "I- umm, she's awake ?" I stated or more like questioned.

"Thank the lord, now you will stay away from her." He said casually.

Wait, What ?

"Why ?" I asked furiously.

"She's trouble, we need to take the chip off her." He stated.

Chip ? What chip ?

"What do you mean chip, she just woke up from her death bed and you're here being delusional ?" I asked.

"Me delusional ? No. I'm aware and always vigilant. You are the one whose being visually impaired here." He told.

"Are you even listening to yourself ? You want me to be away from my own mate." I say.

"Until I am affirmative that she's safe to be around, I will not let my son to be endangered." He raised his voice a little. Something he doesn't quite do much. He's always calm and collected under any situation or circumstances.

Well, any situation except fights among his family members. That is something he would never tolerate especially disrespect which is currently what I am doing now. Disrespecting and disobeying him.

"I rather be in danger than to stay away from her." I mumbled under my breath.

He sighed getting annoyed with me. "Get the chip out first."

"Chip ? What chip!?" I shouted.

"Are you dumb enough to not observe ? They pursuit and tracked her down. How do you think they managed to do that?" He asked knitting his eyebrows together.

"She's being tracked ?" I asked.

He groaned. "Grow up Riel, be serious. How would you be able to lead a pack with a mind like this ?"

I hung my head down in embarrassment.

"I have some errands to tend to, just please try and act mature." He said before walking away from me.

I sighed before making my way to Adamone's room. I knocked on his door repeatedly and he opened it.

"Yes ?" He asked opening the door looking exhausted. Why does he look exhausted ? He adjusted his glasses before furrowing his eyebrows.

"Let me in." I said trying to push the door open and get inside but he didn't let me.

What was his problem ?

"Adam, let me in." I repeated.

He rolled his eyes. "One second." he said before closing the door shut right on my face. Is he being serious right now ?