Chapter 5 The Allure of Irresistible Craving

Recap:

"Fuck you!" I said out of breath.

His eyes dimmed a little.

I tried taking in some breath as he tightened his grip on my neck further, black spots started dancing around my vision.

"If that's what you want. That's what you'll get." He says in a dangerous voice and threw me on his bed harshly.

Valentine Winters P.O.V

He unbuttoned his shirt and took it out of him and tied both of my hands on the bed post. I struggled and squirmed trying to get off.

Kicking and screaming.

"Let me go." I whimpered.

"No, this is what you wanted remember?" He said taking of his belt.

I kept trashing more, traumatic to get free begging for him to stop.

He climbed on top of me.

Even though my mind wanted him to stop but my body was doing otherwise. My body wants him to touch me.

It was like my body and my mind were in contrasting aims, separated from each other.

He sat right on my private area, making an unwanted moan to escape from my lips. His eyes were getting dimmer, how could that happen?

He grabbed my jaw making me look at him.

"You want this, don't you ?" He asked rolling his hips on my womanhood making me arch my hips into him and my pelvis pressed against his 'little friend' I moaned at the contact and he groaned.

He ripped my shirt of as I felt the cool air hit my skin. He buried his face at the crook of my neck.

Inhaling my scent.

He sucked on my skin, making me close my eyes and sigh in pleasure.

He kept sucking on my skin painfully but pleasurably at the same time leaving love bites everywhere.

He went down to my shoulders licking and teasing my skin. He ripped my bra off making me gasp and moan when I felt his hot breath on my bare skin. I arched my back to him wanting to feel his tongue on me but he moved and went to my other boob.

He trailed his tongue around my nipple and sucked on it making desirable feelings drive through me.

He licked my stomach going down to my belly bottom and near my womanhood. He took out my shorts and ripped off my panties. His hot breath fanning across just above my private area.

He placed both my legs on his shoulders. "Stop!" I whispered moaned. "Do you want me to stop ?" He asked dragging his tongue in my womanhood near my clit. "Yes!" I moaned.

"You're body is telling me otherwise." He chuckled and thrust his tongue into me making me cry out in pleasure.

"Oh god!" I moaned feeling his tongue in me. I wrapped my legs around his neck pulling him more into me.

My breathing was ragged as he sucked on my clit twirling it around with his tongue.

He grabbed both of my ass bringing me more closer to him while sucking into me.

I felt something building up in the pit of my stomach and he fastened his pace thrusting into me more making my body shake.

I never felt more desire in my entire life. I felt him hit my g-spot. "Yes, right there." I moaned.

"Here ?" He asked thrusting on that exact area as I moaned loudly. "Lucifer darling, moan my name." He said but I didn't want to moan out his name.

"Moan my name." He growled thrusting his tongue into me getting deeper and deeper in each thrust making my whole body tremble. I shook my head no.

He growled fastening his pace inhuman speed making me hit my organism. I couldn't stop it.

"Lucifer! Oh god!" I cried out his name, he licked all my juices of. "That's it, moan my name." He said while moaning tasting my juices.

"You taste delicious, now It won't be my tongue, thrusting into you." He said taking of his pants and boxers. He was big, correction huge, my legs closed tightly on their own accord. My eyes were wide. He was long and big, how could 'that' fit into me.

"Please don't," I begged. "Open your legs." He growled. "Please!" I cried tears flowing down my eyes. I was still a virgin. I wanted my mate to take my virginity away but not like this.

He opened my legs wrapping them around his hips, making my bare uncovered womanhood come in contact with his bare uncovered manhood. He dragged his 'not so little friend' down my core as I moaned at the feeling.

He positioned himself at my entrance. Please!" I cried.

PLZZ VOTE

COMMENT (LIKEY,NO LIKEY)

FOLLOW IF YOU WANNA

What do you think is gonna happen to her, is lucifer gonna take her virginity away against her will or will she escape ?

- Valentine Winters