The Lavery Twins - Chapter 1

vote/comment/like/fan

_______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1.

There are alot of reasons why I absolutely despise the Lavery twins. All my life, I've lived next door to them, and always had to deal with whatever nonsense they decided to bring upon me.

For the past year, everything's been so peaceful and nice while the Laverys went to Florida to help their mom's friend out. Everything's been good. It's been Matt- and- Shane-free, and life was just great.

But, they're coming back today. Now my oh-so-amazing-great-life is ruined.

All these 16 years of my life, I've always hated the Lavery twins.

**9 YEARS AGO**

"Matt!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as the boy whose guts I hated ran down the hall with my worn out teddybear, Pookie.

When Matt ran into his room and slammed the door, I stomped my foot in frustration. What's that stupid boy going to do to my Pookie now?!

I took in a long breath, and stormed down the hall, my face turning red with anger as I made my way to Matt's door.

There was a piece of paper taped to it that said 'DO NOT ENTER', and I narrowed my eyes at it as I started banging my fists on the door.

"Matt!" I yelled as I banged on the door continuously, "give him back!"

"Come and get him you baby!" Matt challenged from inside, and I groaned in annoyance.

"Fine! Let me in then!"

"Nope."

I started yelling, and continued to bang on the door, threatening this stupid boy who I hated.

I hate having to stay with him when my dad goes away! I hate living next door to him! I hate everything about him!

I HATE MATTHEW LAVERY. I HATE HIM.

Suddenly, the door opened a little, and Shane - Matt's twin brother, peeked out and smirked at me.

"What?!" I snapped, getting really mad now. Why can't they just leave me alone? We don't like each other, so why can't we just leave each other be?

"Shane, give Pookie back to me," I muttered, "please?"

"Um, let me think about that....." Shane tapped his chin. "Uh.....no."

"Shane!" I whined. I wasn't about to tell them I was supposed to be having a tea party and if Pookie didn't return back to me, he'd be missing out. If I told Shane that, he would laugh at me.

Like always.

"Pookie's busy," he shrugged, and closed the door in my face.

I think I stood in front of Matt and Shane's door for a long time, and I planned on staying there for as long as I took.

My jaw dropped as the door slowly opened, and Matt stood, covering the entryway. He looked at me, and he pouted and pretended to wipe a tear from his eye.

"What did you do?" I gritted my teeth, and shoved him out of my way so I could storm into his room. I looked around, and my heart stopped in my chest when I saw.

My teddybear was all shredded up, ripped apart. He was lying on Matt's bed, his head ripped right off.

I felt my eyes watering up, and my lips quivered. "No....."