The Lavery Twins - Chapter 24

Hola guys. My summer vacation is completely boring so far, so I hope you guys are having more fun than I am.

Anyways, so the last chapter I said I'd give a shout out to the first 5 commenters. so THANK YOU TO ;

zuleika831

SweetRainbow

SammyBatts

stukie

list2999

Ameslari

SO YEAH. This is a SHANE chapter you guys! :D Here, you get to learn more about Shane, and his story.

The beginning starts off in his POV, and it takes place like during the time Matt is over at Holly's.....*awkward.

ENJOY MY PRETTIES.

if you got a tumblr, you should follow me :) I always follow back! <3

h4ppilynever4fter.tumblr.com

OR if you happen to think that one's too ....scary for some reason, you can follow my other one

vividsk3n3.tumblr.com

vote/comment/like/fan <333

Song on the side is Reckless and Relentless by Asking Alexandria. It's the song Holly is blasting in her bedroom when it's her POV. :) It's an amazing song. It's also the song I was listening to as I wrote it, so I guess it's the song of the chapter xDD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 24.

~SHANE'S POINT OF VIEW~ (WHILE MATT IS AT HOLLY'S)**

It was so hot. I was dying right now, and I feel like if I moved off the couch, I would melt. Dad hasn't even installed the damn air conditioning, and Matt went somewhere, probably somewhere where it was nice and cold. He didn't even tell me where he was going, he just left the house as fast as he could. Well, that's kind of what he does.

Basically, I was alone. My dad and Rob (Holly's dad) were out in the back, doing what they do. My mom went to the gym. I am forever alone, watching Finding Nemo. Yes, I'm watching Finding Nemo because it was the only DVD I could find that wasn't mixed up from Matt. He likes to put discs in the wrong cases to mess with everybody, because he's a complete douchebag.

My hair was kind of matting to my forehead from sweat, and I grimaced as I wiped it away with my sleeve. I was wearing black jeans and a black hoodie, but I feel like my clothes are now completely stuck onto me, so I cannot remove them at all. My lip ring is going to get rusty if I keep sweating.

"Ew, fvck," I groaned, shutting my eyes as I wiped at my face again. Here in Canada, we're not exactly used to scorching heat. Sure, our Summers are hot, but they're nothing like in the states. I heard that one day it was 103 degrees in some place in America. That's....insane to me.....here it's only 68 and I could feel myself melting as the seconds go by. I was starting to get a migrain, and keeping my eyes shut, I sat up and unzipped my hoodie. I wasn't wearing a shirt under, and since nobody was here, I didn't have to worry about being seen shirtless. Yeah, I don't like my skin being seen. I try to stay as covered as possible around people.

I don't know why. Actually....I guess I do. I don't like the way I look. Simple as that. I hate this feeling, because it makes me feel pathetic, but I can't help but feel disappointed every time I look in the mirror. Other than Matt, who would probably marry a mirror just to stare at his reflection all day.