The Lavery Twins - Chapter 15

OOOh, Brandon's POV.

There is some boyxboy action going on here, so if you do not like it, then skip it. I'm sorry, but I've been waiting for so long for this to happen. Plus, I've been reading way too many boyxboy stories. LOL this chapter's pretty....steamy. It's so random, but...you know, it's a party.

crazy party + two drunk boys = sexy makeout. Just letting you know. *blinks*

BUT OH MA GAWD, I LOVE THEM.

lol, so yeah, even when i was writing this, i was like "....woah, that's random. but holy moly :D"

Anyways, so yeah :3 Just to warn y'all.

BUT YEAH. I know these party POVs are very short, and end very randomly. They're just chapters for you to kind of get a glimpse of what everyone's up to at the party. The next POV is going to be back to Holly's, and that's it.

vote/comment/like/fan <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 15.

*BRANDON'S POINT OF VIEW*

It was crazy. This place was insane. Right now I was in the kitchen, grabbing a beer from the cooler, and I swear there were probably like fifty people in here. Even the kitchen was dimmed, so it was pretty dark. I popped open my beer, and I spotted Shane talking to some girls. He was blushing like crazy, and I chuckled when I noticed how he kept trying to hide it -- by casually looking away every now and then, or tilting his head downwards. Atta boy.

I kept seeing those girls around, though. They both had bleach blonde hair, and they both looked like they were a part of a double hooker deal. Considering that, I felt sorry for Shane.

Shane kept glancing over at me, and he gave me a look as if he was saying "HELP ME!" I laughed, and shook my head, just to piss him off. He glared at me, and went back to talking to the girls.

I leaned against the counter, and suddenly I felt something brush against my arm. Startled, I looked to my right, and saw a petite black haired girl and her friend - a red head. The both smiled at me, and I couldn't help but almost grimace at how much eyeliner they were wearing. They looked like they came out of a Porn DVD set. Oh great.

"Hey," the black-haired girl purred. "What are you doing by yourself?"

Oh, was I by myself this whole time? I didn't notice. "Um, I'm just getting a drink," I told her awkwardly. Yeah, I never learned how to talk to sluts. My bad.

"Oh, well, would you like some company?" She asked seductively, trailing a finger up and down my arm. Brandon, don't start crying, don't start crying.

"Um........" I raised an eyebrow. "No."

Both girls looked offended, and the red head scoffed. "Fine," and with that, they left me alone. Jesus, I feel like I'm trapped in Zombie Mode from Black Ops -- except, instead of zombies.....they're sluts.

I caught Shane looking at me confused, and I just shrugged. He smirked, and one of the blondes kept trying to touch his lip ring. Poor Shane. Maybe I should go save him?

Just then, Matt came into the kitchen, joining Shane and the girls, taking my job for me. Thanks, Matt. We all know how good you are with those kind of women. Shane looked really relieved, and I almost burst out laughing.

Okay, whatever. I got out of the kitchen, and found myself in a dimmed hallway, full of couples literally going at it right there in the open. This one guy had his hands down this girl's pants, and by the sounds of her freakishly loud moans, it seemed like she was the last girl on earth. I rolled my eyes, and kept walking, passing more couples making out and doing some nasty things. Things I never even knew were possible to do during a hookup session. Jesus.