The Lavery Twins - Chapter 10

OMG. I'm back :D

I'm sorry for the delay. I was grounded....like....pssshhht.

This chapter is not really interesting....It's pretty much just everybody driving up to the cabin, and arriving.

BUT. I promise, there will be drama and more coming :)

LOL honestly, I don't think this story is going to be very long. By the looks of it now, it might just be 20 chapters long :O

well, we'll see. I might write more shorter chapters, or I'd have to write a couple boring chapters to build up to the exciting ones. teehee.

I apologize for any spelling or grammar mistakes. I don't even bother editing... I'm bad.

enjoy.

vote/comment/like/fan.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10.

*~FRIDAY~*

I set my cell phone alarm to nine-thirty am. I wanted to get ready and everything before we were all supposed to leave at twelve. My dad was actually home today, and I felt a little bad for going away when he was home.

I crawled out of bed, and went to the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth. If it's one thing I hate more than whores like Lauren, it's morning breath. My god, it feels like a swamp in your mouth. Even when I brush my teeth for ten minutes straight before going to bed. Like, what is wrong with this world?

Still half-asleep, I did all my morning business, barely keeping my eyes open as I subconsciously did everything. I bent over the sink, turned the faucet on, and splashed my face with some cold water to help myself wake up. When I was done, I dried my face with a towel, and looked in the mirror. Gah. I grimaced at myself. I look so different without makeup. It's actually hilarious.

I licked my lips, still tasting the mint from brushing my teeth, and went downstairs to have something quick to eat. My dad was sitting at the table, sipping on a mug of coffee while on his laptop. He also had his reading glasses on, and he was concentrating on something. I sighed. Probably something for his job. I swear, the guy never gets a break. Even when he has 'time off', he's still either on his laptop, or going through files or thinking about work.

"Hi dad," I smiled, opening the fridge to take out the milk. "Whatcha doing?"

"Just proof-reading this presentation I have to do next week," he told me as he leaned back in the chair, "I've been up all night basically just re-writing the thing."

I frowned as I took out a bowl and spoon from the cupboards. "Dad, why does your job suck?" I asked, bending down to grab the Lucky Charms from under the sink.

Dad chuckled. "Holly, this is the 'suckish' job that keeps a roof over our heads."

"True," I sighed, preparing my cereal, basically filling the bowl right to the top.

"And are you still going to Jack's cabin?" He asked, as I sat at the table across from him with my cereal. I tried searching his eyes for any sign of disappointment or sadness for the fact I was going, but all I could see was him giving me a small smile.

"Uh, yeah," I told him. "That's okay with you, right? I told you I was going this whole week."

"Yeah, it's fine, I just want to make sure everything's fine. That you're safe," he raised an eyebrow at me. "Are the boys going?" By that, he means Matt and Shane.