The Lavery Twins - Chapter 4

LOL, things get pretty intense here.... don't hate.

It's supposed to be 'one of those' stories.... and they're fun to write, so... :)

Anyways ... PISH POSH, it's only chapter 4 people. More and more to come xD

I sort of planned some things now.

Enjoyyy , vote/comment/like/fan <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4.

There was a note from my dad on the kitchen counter when I walked in. Curious, I picked up the note, and after reading it, I groaned.

My dad told me he had a last second thing to do downtown, and so he'd be staying at a hotel for the night. He also mentioned how Grace wanted me over at her place to stay the night also, because shed feel better if I was under her care while he was gone.

Just like always

* * *

I spent the whole day reading, listening to my Ipod or on my laptop. At around five-thirty, I decided to run upstairs to grab whatever I'd need for the Laverys.

I did love that about Grace though. Like I said, she was like my mom, and she truly cared about me and treated me like her own daughter. Whenever I was by myself, she'd literally force me to go over to her place. Not that I minded of course - especially when she was cooking.

Usually, when I'd stay the night, I stayed in the spare room which was right across from Matt's room.

I rolled my eyes as I randomly grabbed a pair of black and white plaid Pajama pants and a black tank top. I also grabbed some fresh undergarments, my toothbrush and hairbrush, my 'going-away' makeup bag and my ipod, and stuffed it all in my little pink Adidas string backpack. I slung the bag over my shoulders, and ran downstairs. Making sure all the lights were off, I quickly checked myself in the mirror, then slipped into my Converse and walked out of the house, locking it behind me with my key.

I patted my shorts' pocket, making sure I had my cell, and when I did have it, I sighed in relief. My phone's my baby - I never go anywhere without it, and when there is that one occasion where I forget it, I feel so paranoid for some reason. Plus, I have a feeling that people seem to call me or text me more when I don't have my cell with me.

I walked up the Laverys porch, and rang the doorbell, even though I knew that I could just walk right in if I wanted to. Grace usually gets mad at me when I knock, because she wants me to act like this is my home too.

The door opened, and there stood Shane, in black skinny jeans and a white tank top - that of course had to show everything worth showing.

"Hey," I smirked, "I'm moving in."

"Oh no," Shane pretended to look disgusted with me, but then broke out into a smile as he stepped aside for me to walk in. "Daddy's on another trip?" He teased.

"Just for the night," I shrugged, kicking my shoes off to reveal my sexy Hello Kitty socks. Shane noticed them, and laughed.

"Can I just ask a question?" He asked, and I raised an eyebrow, expecting him to make fun of my socks.

"Do you....um....-" he lowered his voice "-remember anything?"

I smirked. "Ally got a lot of pictures, and by the looks of it, I'm pretty sure I have the whole night replayed in my head now."