The Lavery Twins - Chapter 11

Sorry for the absence.

PLEASE comment. Please....if you would like to see someone's thoughts or see something happen...COMMENT.

Also, I see that the chapters have a fair amount of reads but barely any comments. -_-

I'm not trying to be a comment whore....but COMMENT. DO IT. I DARE YOU. :D

Nice comments. Rude un-necessary comments will be waved away and deleted. I am so done with all that bull.

BUT YEAH :D

*sigh*. The next few chapters might not be completely interesting. Now that I have new characters and a whole new kind of problem, I'm going to have to build up to the new plot. But do not worry. Matt and Shane are not going anywhere ;) Actually....soon enough, I suggest you get the invisible wattpad popcorn out to enjoy the show.

Just so you know, I don't want anyone complaining about the new guys like Damian or Brandon or whoever. They didn't just come out of nowhere....I had this all planned out at the beginning of the story. So yeah. *creep face*.

I'm blabbering again. Sorry. :P

*sorry for any spelling/grammar,etc mistakes. I'm a lazy mofo.

vote/COMMENT/like/fan

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 11.

"Ally," I sighed dreamily, my chin resting on my palm. "He's so cute."

"Boys suck, Holly," Ally rolled her eyes. "They really do."

Mrs. Panabaker was over at the other kid's desks, helping them out. We were just a bunch of sixth graders, so we needed alot of attention.

I glared at my bestfriend. "You're just mad because you don't have a boy in your life."

"I just can't believe you like him," Ally grimaced in disgust. "What's so great about him?"

I smiled, staring at the back of Damian's head. He was at Matt's desks, and they were just laughing and talking about some random thing. Guy things. Things I probably would never understand.

"He's funny," I said, glancing over at Ally, who was chewing her gum very loudly.

"I'm funny," Ally rolled her eyes. "Does that mean you're inlove with me then?"

"Ally, don't be stupid. I'm trying to list things about him. Stop interuppting!"

Ally chuckled, and I continued.

"He's nice to me," I told her. "He's cute, smart, we like the same music."

"Pfttt," Ally scoffed. I shot her a look. I had a strong urge to yank her two fishtail braids until she cried.

"Okay, well, I don't know!" I admitted, blushing. "I mean, I know, but like..."

"You don't know," Ally finished for me, nodding like she pretended to understand my madness. I raised an eyebrow.

"Well, I....I get this feeling in my stomach," I went on, blushing deeper as I admitted all of this. "It's like, my stomach drops."

"Butterflies?" Ally grinned. I hid my face in my sleeve, and Ally laughed.