The Lavery Twins - Chapter 26

Guys, this is the last chapter of The Lavery Twins! There's going to be an Epilogue after this, which is technically the last legit chapter but....lol yeah :O

I hope you guys like it! <3333

I'm not sure if i'm up for a sequel....blegh. Like, personally, I always think sequels suck ass. Lololol, well...maybe, we'll see <3

I'm going to be starting a new story right away, I'm not sure what it's going to be called yet....awks, but as soon as I figure it out, I'll get to it :)

ENJOY!

vote/comment/like/fan <3

=============================================================================================

Chapter 26.

"HOLLY, HOLLY, HOLLY, HOLLY, WAKE UP, WAKE UP!"

I groaned as I felt Ally jumping on my bed, straddling me. I turned my head away from her, but that didn't stop that troll from pulling my hair.

"COME ON, WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP!" Ally sang in my ears, and my eyes snapped open. I glared at her as I rubbed my eyes awake.

"Oh my god, seriously Ally?" I muttered, while she was giggling on top of me.

"You have any idea how long you been sleeping?" Ally asked me, her voice amused. "It's like almost 2:30!"

2:30? I gasped as I sat up, a little too quick for the head. I groaned as I went dizzy, and started seeing rainbows everywhere. "Oh god."

Ally chuckled. "How late were you up last night?"

"Not that late," I shrugged. When I came up to my room last night, looking at the clock it was almost 3am. Okay, so maybe that's a little late.

"What were you doing?" Ally tilted her head to the side. "You did something fun without me?" She picked up a small pillow and smacked me with it. "You didn't wake me up?! I was up her sleeping like a loser while you stayed up and did something? What was it?"

I laughed as Ally continued to attack me with the pillow. "Chill out, Allison! You really wanna know what I did?"

"No! I don't," she said sarcastically, tossing the pillow across the room. I raised an eyebrow at her in amusement, then I leaned towards her, smiling.

"I went swimming with Shane last night," I told her. Ally's eyes widened in excitement.

"What?" She gasped. "Why didn't you wake me?"

I rolled my eyes. "We were kind of....not exactly swimming in the pool."

I'm surprised it took Ally so long to take in what I said. First she looked at me in pure confusion, and then slowly I watched as her face lit up a thousand degrees.

"HOLY SHIT!" She screamed, and I clamped my hand over her mouth.

"Dude, my dad's sleeping!" I said sternly, cracking a smile.

She started shaking her head, and when I felt her tongue on my palm I pulled it away, grimacing. Ally laughed.

"Holly, like oh my god though!" She exclaimed, gripping onto my biceps. "Are you serious? You and Shane finally....?"

"Well, we kissed at the Carnival," I told her. "Right before you came and inteurppted." I sent her an annoyed look, which made her laugh.

"Sorry, sorry," She put her palms up in defence, and started beaming like an idiot. "Wow, so how was it?"