The Lavery Twins - Chapter 19

Hey guys, sorry for le wait. My laptop broke, because it's a douchebag. BUT i fixed it, because I'm just so frickin intelligent like that ...

exams are next week, and i havent been studying...AT ALL. LOOOL. yeah, it's so funny until i fail everything :p buuuut, it's fine. as long as i upload on wattpad, right? *widens eyes*

SOO. here's the deal. I completely forgot what the date is supposed to be in the story, I know it's summer vacation, but I can't remember the exact day....and I'm too lazy to go back and see, so I'm just comig up with whatever. If I'm wrong...*shrugs*, sue me I guess...

LALALALA. GOD, okay school is so stressful. It's exams and CA's and all that shizz. SUMMER NEEDS TO COME NOW. LIKE NOWWWW.

Anyways, here ya go!

vote/comment/like/fan <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 19.

Jack came to check up on us that evening. He was just casually stopping by, just to chat and whatnot. It's not like we were hiding anything from him, since everything crazy we did was outside the cabin. Morgan and Jordan had their rooms locked, so that's crossed off the list of 'Things Jack Does NOT Need to See'. The guys hid all their porn under the beds. Yeah, they watch porn. Amber and I caught them one night when we were getting something to drink. Were they embarrassed? No. They wanted us to join them.

So anyways, Jack came and brough pizza from the town, which honestly was really good. Small town pizza is probably the best pizza I have ever tasted, which is why I stole Matt's piece. Of course he threw in something about how my mouth just can't get enough.

I lost track of the days. I would have completely forgotten what dimension I was in if I haven't turned my phone on for the first time on this entire trip. It was the 27th of June, and it was almost time to leave. My dad wanted us back before Canada Day (Yes, we're Canadian....).

Jack left at around 4:30, and Morgan and I were sprawled on the floor in our room playing cards. Go Fish, to be exact, because we're just so cool.

"I don't wanna leave," she frowned, putting a pair of cards in her pile. She sighed, "I'm gonna miss all of you."

I nodded, agreeing with her. Damian and Morgan moved a while ago, and it's not everyday we'd get to see them. Same with Jordan, and I'd even miss Brandon and Rachel.

"Well," I said, "we don't have to be back until July 1st."

"True," Morgan said, then nodded toward my cards. "Do you have a six?"

I looked at my handful, biting the insides of my cheek. "Nope. Go fish."

"Crap," she muttered, and reached into the pile. "So..."

I looked up at her, cocking an eyebrow. "So, what?" I placed my cards down neatly, and placed my hands in my lap.

Morgan grinned at me, biting her lower lip. "I think.....I think something's going on." She quickly looked over my shoulder, making sure nobody was around.

I blinked, and felt my cheeks reddening. "Um, what?" What could this girl possibly know?

"Holly," Morgan smiled, her voice getting quieter as she scooted closer towards me. "I think there's something going on with my brother."

"Damian?"

"Uh-huh," she nodded, her smile growing wider. "I don't know, but I....think....um...."