The Lavery Twins - Chapter 18

Hey guys, this is going to be a little mixup of POV's. They're all pretty short and simple, except for Holly's, which is at the end. It's just to show what everybody's up to. :)

Pretty dramatic, in my opinion. Just read along, and you will cry waterfalls. LOL jokes, but...yeah, pretty intense I guess?

vote/comment/like/fan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 18.

*MATT'S POV*

I found that picture of Holly on my phone, the one I randomly took of her back at my place a while ago. I sat on the edge of my bed, and ran my fingers through my hair as I looked at it. I couldn't help it, I found myself smiling. I don't know why I still have it, I was going to delete it after I took it, but....I guess I forgot. But I'm glad I did.

Damn, she looks good in shorts. She never used to, she used to be fat. But.....now, I regret making fun of her all the time. Although it was fun to bug Holly, she probably forever hates me now. Eh. Whatever, they always change their mind....she'll come around. I mean, last night was pretty hot. I can't believe I never realised how great Holly is.....she's so much different than Lauren and all those other girls. I actually....kinda....like being with her. Maybe just having a 'beneficial' relationship isn't so benefitting.

I stared at the picture for a little longer, and then sighed as I put my phone on my bed.

*SHANE'S POV*

I stood in front of the mirror, looking at my reflection. I can't believe this is happening....

Holly and Matt. Together. My brother. And Holly.

I picked up a stupid hairbrush and whipped it across the room, smacking it into the wall.

This is complete bullshit.

*RACHEL'S POV*

I knew I shouldn't have said anything. Us girls, Amber, Morgan, Ally and I were all changing in the room Amber and I were staying in. I looked at Ally for not even a second, and she quickly looked up at me. She gave me a weird look, and turned her back to us as she started changing. I rolled my eyes. Really?

It's like when I come out to people, telling them I'm a lesbian, all of a sudden I become this alienated mutant or something. Suddenly, things are awkward in change rooms, or when I'm alone with someone. Even my own friends back at home treat me different. Sure they're still my friends and all, but I'm not stupid. I wasn't born yesterday, and I know that they're not treating me like how they used to. It's because I'm a fvcking lesbian. SUE ME, why don't you? I'm sorry for being who I am, and it's completely my fault I don't find penises attractive, or males tempting in general. I hate men, always have, always will. I can't picture myself sleeping with a guy, or having a sexual relationship with one. I've tried, a million times, but it never works out. There's no point for me.

Just to benefit everyone, I turned to face the wall, so nobody would have to worry with my lesbian eyes eye raping them or anything. Jesus Christ...

*ALLY'S POV*

UGH, seriously? I already feel bad enough. I'm not trying to push her away, and I seriously don't hate her. I'm just....it's just.....weird. God, I'm a horrible person. Please forgive me, and when I go to hell, I hope I'll see Jayy Von Monroe or Oliver Sykes. Thank you.