The Lavery Twins - Chapter 9

Not that much exciting. Sorry guys D:

It's just Ally and Holly in this part. Lalalalala.

I apologize for any spelling or grammar mistakes. I'm a lazy poohead. trololol.

Vote/comment/like/fan

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 9.

When the concert finally ended, Ally and I took the bus back to her place.

We were currently in her bathroom, brushing our teeth and getting ready for bed. Bed, as in probably staying up all night and watching scary movies. Scary movies, as in movies that only scare the living hell out of me, and make Ally laugh her ass off.

It took alot to get all this makeup off our faces, and we probably used half of Ally's makeup-remover pads. When our faces were finally fresh, we began to brush our teeth - using that really spicy Cinnamon toothpaste that I loved.

I stole a glance over at Ally through the mirror, and I took in her non-makeup face. Honestly, Ally was still stunning even without makeup. She just looked really different. The only reason why people would recognize her without makeup is because of the hair.

Me, on the other hand, without makeup I look like a ten year old girl. It could be a good thing, and it could also suck. My hair was also a mess, and it took alot of brushing to tone all the craziness down. Ally had her multi-coloured hair in a high messy bun.

Omce we finished brushing our teeth, we spat, rinsed, and I suddenly felt the urge to shake my booty infront of the mirror.

So I shook my booty in front of the mirror.

"Holly," Ally muttered, "please don't break my mirror now."

I dramatically gasped, and she lightly smacked my bum before running out of the bathroom, laughing like a psycho.

"What a freak," I said, loud enough for her to hear. Good thing Ally's parents

"HOLLY! HOLLY!" Ally shouted suddenly from her room, and I almost jumped five feet in the air.

"What?" I gasped in alarm as I ran out of the bathroom across the hall to Ally's room. I stood in the doorway, searching for her. "Ally?"

She didn't answer to me. Where'd she go? I squinted my eyes in caution as I slowly walked into her dimmed room, looking around for her. My eyes trailed around, looking at all her band posters and drawings on the wall.

"Ally!" I called. I swear she was just in here. I rolled my eyes, and put my hands in my hips.

"BOO!" I jumped when Ally suddenly attacked me from behind.

"FRICK!" I cried when I quickly turned around to face Ally, who was laughing her head off. "Ally, what the hell? I could have died of a heart attack!"

That just made her laugh more, and she collapsed on her bed in hysterics, covering her face. She was also in nothing but her black bra and Hello Kitty panties. It wasn't a weird sight for me, because I was so used to Ally running around half naked without a care in the world.

"Ally," I said, having to raise my voice because of how loud she was laughing. I don't want the neighbours complaining....again.

Now, this girl was literally rolling around on the bed, her face all red from laughing, and her wild hair all over the place. I just kind of stood there, amused as I waited for her to calm down. Ally always had these attacks -- whether they were laugh attacks, emotional attacks, rage attacks...