The Lavery Twins - Chapter 17

Okay, so sorry for the delay :c

This is Holly's POV. Baically, when I don't say if it's anyone's pov at the beginning, it's Holly's. mmkay? mmkay.

WELL, I just want to say... enjoy. I'm kind into this drama right now, mwuahaha.

now.

HERE

IS WHERE THE STORY.

REALLY BEGINS.

READY

SET

ENJOY! ;)

vote/comment/like/fan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 17.

Oh shit.

This did not just happen.

Shane stood there in the doorway, probably not even knowing what to do right now. I don't blame him.

Without looking at Matt, I slowly slid away from him, and covered myself with the blanket, feeling the blush creeping to my cheeks.

"Um, hiya Shane," I said, trying to brighten this awkward moment. I could feel Shane's eyes on me as I suddenly found my fingers interesting while I started to fidget.

"What the hell's going on you guys?" Shane demanded. I could literally feel his anger flooding the room. I slowly looked up at him, and saw that he was glaring at his brother. By glaring, I mean....well, if looks could kill, Matt would be ripped to pieces by now.

"Shane, man, we were just fooling around," Matt decided to say oh-so-intelligently. I shot daggers at him. Douchebag.

"Just fooling around?" Shane snapped, and that's when his eyes shot over to me. I frowned.

"Shane--"

"How long has this been going on?" Shane asked, raking his fingers through his hair.

Matt blinked. "It hasn't--"

"I'm not stupid, Matt," Shane said, his voice monotone. Still, you'd have to be a complete idiot if you couldn't see the anger in his eyes. I knew this would happen. I knew Matt and I would get caught.

Matt smoothed out his ruffled hair, and smirked amusingly. "It's not like a big deal or anything. Holly's just someone to fool around with, Shane. Chill out."

I furrowed my eyebrows. As much as I knew how true that was....those words still kind of stung me. Maybe a part of me wanted Matt to feel something more.

Maybe I was starting to feel something more for him.

Eh, I'm frickin hammered. I'd probably fall inlove with a sponge if I could, right?

Shane gritted his teeth for a second before frowning. "We have to go," he said, looking away.

"Yeah," I said quickly, jumping out of bed, and looking around for my shirt. "Um, Rachel left." I threw my shirt on, and fixed my hair. How awkward was this whole situation? VERY. My god, I felt like jumping out that window right there. Hmmmm. My eyes shot over the window, and for a second I actually considered that thought.

"Kay," Shane said, annoyed. My head snapped over to him. Why is he mad at me? What did I do?

Matt was already out the door, and my eyes tried to burn holes in his back as he ran down the hall. Ugh. What a child.