The Lavery Twins - Chapter 6

Sorry for being late! I've been busy with homework and shit that doesn't matter.

Okay, so, I've kind of been writing as I go, just going with the flow. So I know nothing's really happening....*coughs*

Well, it's only Chapter 6. You can't really expect much to happen so early.

I KINDA have a little idea of what I'm going to do with this story......but it'll take a few chapters till the real problem starts.

Lalalalalala .

P.S ~ "A Single Moment of Sincerity" by Asking Alexandria is stuck in my head.

The funny part is......only one certain line from that song is stuck in my head, and it's been stuck in my head for days now. It's weird because it's an old song, but I finally found my ipod that's been lost for so long, and I listened to it.

You know what line is stuck in my head and will be trapped in there for god knows how long?

"GET ON YOUR KNEES.

OH."

yeah. my lord, I need to be smacked in the face.

Anyways, just felt like sharing something from my life.

*sorry for any spelling mistakes or grammar or mixed up words. I type really fast and I barely look at the screen so you might find some jumbled up words. I'm too lazy to edit. :3*

Enjoy!

http://www.h4ppilynever4fter.tumblr.com

vote/comment/like/fam

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6.

"Truth or dare?"

We were all sitting in the Laverys basement, playing truth or dare. Me, Shane, Matt, Ally, Damian, Morgan, Jordan and Amber.

It was the last day of seventh grade, and summer vacation has just started. The eight of us were all lounging in the basement, getting into a tense game of Truth or Dare.

"Um," Morgan bit her lip as she thought of what to say. It was her turn now, and Amber asked her.

"Come on!" Ally whined, twirling a piece of her blonde hair. "Just pick dare."

"Okay, okay fine," Morgan said quickly, "dare." She nervously looked around the room.

Amber smirked as she looked at all of us. "Alright," she said, flashing her braces, "kiss Jordan."

Jordan was this kid that lived on our street for a few years. He was kind of quiet, and so Shane's always been trying to get him to hang with us.

Jordan shifted uncomforatably, and looked at Morgan who was blushing.

"Okay," Morgan finally said, and shifted towards Jordan who took in a breath.

Ally and I smirked at each other, and I got comforatable in the beach bag chair as I watched Jordan and Morgan in an intense Twilight moment.

"Kiss already!" Shane snapped as the two were taking long.

With that, Morgan crashed her lips to Jordan's. It was a bit awkward at first, but then they both got comforatable, and Jordan started kissing her back.