The Lavery Twins - Chapter 5

Sorry I was late...

I've been seriously sick all week. There's something wrong with me, I don't know.

I've experienced full on zomie mode.

Anyways, so....this story........it's going to have a little "enemies with benefits" kinda thing happening at the moment, so don't get all dinosaur on me or whatever.

It's called "The Lavery Twins" for a reason, so it's not just Matt the whole time.

I'm going to start another story soon, and in my opinion it's pretty depressing.....it's based on real experiences I've had and things that happened in my life.

Back to the story :D

LOL , just sit back and relax people , don't jump to conclusions so early x-)

http://www.h4ppilynever4fter.tumblr.com

vote/comment/like/fan♥

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5.

"SHANE!" Grace roared from downstairs. "COME CLEAN UP THIS MESS."

Shane's eyes widened at us. "Jesus Christ, how did she know it was me?"

"SHANE!"

"COMING!" Shane snapped, cursing under his breath as he got up and ran downstairs. As tough as Shane and Matt can be, they never stand a chance against Grace. Nobody does.

Matt and I finally got up from the floor, and he walked over to the TV to turn off the PS3.

"I'll see ya downstairs, kay?" I asked.

"Okay, I'll be down in a minute. Tell mom not to hassle me."

I smirked, and skipped down the stairs, hearing Grace yell at poor Shane.

"Shane, you know to clean up after yourself! Nobody likes coming home to this, and if you think for one second I'm cleaning up after you, you are wrong."

"Okay, mom," Shane groaned, as Ken put the pizza box on the counter. He smirked at me, and I shrugged.

"You're sixteen! You have to learn to do things yourself!" Grace was saying.

"Mom, I always clean up!" Shane insisted. "So I forgot to do it once. I'm sorry, sue me! SHEESH!"

"Don't you 'sheesh' me!" Grace smacked the back of his head.

"Help yourself, Holly," Ken smiled, opening the pizza box. The mouthwatering scent of warm pizza filled my senses, and I grinned and grabbed a slice.

"Okay, I'll clean up after I eat," Shane said to Grace as he also grabbed a slice.

"You better."

Shane rolled his eyes at me, and I smirked, trying not to laugh.

I sat at the table, joining Shane, and grinned at him when his parents went down to the basement with their food.

"Aw poor Shane," I teased.

"She's just trying to look like the tough mom," he rolled his eyes, "I can take her down."

"I'd like to see you try."

Matt came downstairs, and when he saw me, he smiled and slipped a Twenty dollar bill on the table in front of me. When Shane went to snatch it I whacked his hand away.