Chapter 30 - Home Alone

ZENDAYA'S POV
I've been apprehensive about this weekend all week now and now that it's finally here, I'm mentally freaking out. It's Saturday, the day my parents are going for a weekend alone together before my dad leaves for Nevada and they just so thought that it'd be such a great idea for Trevor to stay in the house with me rather than me just staying here by myself or even with Marissa.

Okay, I do understand that Trevor's mom also is leaving for a trip today as well and she doesn't want him in the house alone because he could reach his maximum potential of recklessness. But that's besides the point.

I'm in my room, pacing back and forth, contemplating on whether or not I should just go downstairs and bombard them before they leave, asking to stay home by myself.

Suddenly, I hear a faint sound from outside my window coming from the one and only Trevor Jackson. Cautiously, I open my window hopelessly, thinking he can't notice how nervous I am right now.

Seriously? He's playing loud music at a very stressful time like this?

"Trevor! Now's not the time!" I yell over to him as his window is definitely open but there's no sign of him being in the room.

"What? It's always a perfect time to play Work." He states out to me as he walks from the right side of his room, but Trevor looks a lot more different than usual.

He's shirtless.

God's really testing me right now, isn't he?

"Take a picture princessa, you can set it as your wallpaper and think of me every time you see it." He says as he winks at me easily and rests his arms on the bottom of his window, causing his muscles to flex and my insides to melt.

From my view, you can truly see how much he works out by the shadow of his six pack (t you down at us. I so find it so surreal how a guy this hot actually, physically shows interest in me.

Ignoring his comment, I begin to speak but almost choke on my words as I look at him for a second too long as he stares right back at me in the process.

Damn- I mean dang.

"Why would I do that? Unless you have a picture of me as yours." I chuckle not only at my statement, but at the fact that obviously I know that won't ever happen.

He leaves from the window only to show his back muscles move perfectly in sync with each other as he strides over to his night stand. I swear if I was just as much of a whore as Amanda, I'd probably be all over Trevor right now.

As he presses for the lock button on his phone, resulting it to light up, I'm met with the same photo that he took of me the morning of his first day of school here. My hair's a complete mess, my long legs are splattered across my bed, and the sun shines brightly on my mouth that's half way open because of my position. Okay, first he's shirtless, and then I see that he has me, out of all 7.6 billion people on this planet as his lock screen. What gets any cuter and tempting, than this?

Blush is definitely evident on my face at this point as a smile starts to appear. "You know, I'm gonna really need you to put a shirt on." I chuckle nervously, as he turns the down music and searches for a shirt to put on from his drawer.

While after putting on his shirt, he looks at me and the sun shines vividly on him, causing his eyes to showcase a lighter brown than usual. Trevor freaking Jackson is perfect without even trying.

"And just so you know. For the next few days, you're just gonna have to get used to seeing such a view everyday." He smirks at me, knowing that what he said is definitely true because we'll both be staying at my house for three days.