Chapter 36 - Fire Alarms and Elevators

TREVOR'S POV
I sit back on my bed as I hear footsteps coming up the stairs. I don't even dare get up to see who the person is.

"Trevor?" Zendaya states calmly as she hangs around my door. I already know what she's about to tell me and I know she feels horrible for having to do this.

"They didn't find her, huh?" I question her and she gives me a somewhat shocked reaction at first before her face returns back to normal. I get up from laying on my back and sit up to look at her. You would think I'd be hurt about this huh? Eh, it stings a little but I've dealt with it before. I'm mainly focused on how Zendaya looks right now. All she's wearing is a windbreaker and some really nice fitting jeans but she looks fucking gorgeous.

"How'd you know?" She says in amazement while I just shake my head with a smirk. She turns on the lights in my room and walks over to me slowly. She takes a seat on my bed but leaves a lot more space in between us than what I wanted.

"Because it's not like you were exactly rushing up the stairs screaming my name. I knew at that moment they didn't find her." I point out to her which causes Zendaya to get up from the bed and walk a few paces.

"I'm so sorry Trevor. I put you through all this because I honestly thought they were gonna find her. I mean if I–"

"Shh, shh, shh. It's okay, I promise." I grab each of her hands and hold them in mine. She walks over to me and stops once her legs are right in between mine. "I couldn't thank you enough for helping me try to find her, understand that. Okay?" I raise my eyebrows at her in hopes to convince her and she finally gives me a smile. A very beautiful smile.

"Well." I say teasingly to her. "I think I can think of how to start." I smirk at her as she breaks out from my grip and puts her arms around my neck. I pick her up lightly from her feet and sit her right on top of me as I lean in to kiss her neck, then her cheek, then her lips, passionately. It's so crazy how every time I kiss her, it feels just like the first time I kissed her. She kisses me back forcefully which really turns me on. Then, I rest my hands right on her waist and pull her closer to me. She removes her hands from my neck and I feel her soft hands cuff my face so lightly as she continues to kiss me.

My tongue slips into her mouth which gives me the chance to taste her. I've been craving her so badly and I didn't even realize until now. Not being able to help myself, I turn her over to lay her on the bed as I climb on top of her while still kissing her. I grab both her arms and hold them on top of her head as I deepen the kiss once again. She moans softly to my liking as I continue to kiss her but then I remember something. My mom's here.

I immediately separate my lips from hers and she opens her eyes as I catch her gaze. She smiles genuinely at me and it doesn't take me long to smile back at her hazel brown eyes. I lean back down to seal a kiss between us once more, keeping the kiss chaste but also meaningful. As our lips pull apart, I bite her bottom lip, just to tease her.

"You know? You're a pretty decent kisser for someone who's never had a boyfriend before." I tell her truthfully as I still hover over her while we both breathe heavily.

"You grasshole." She tells me once I let go of her and puts me into laughter. I hate to admit this, but I'm really falling for her, I'm falling so damn hard for Zendaya and I can feel it. Whenever she's around me, I can't help myself but to feel happy. It's like I can't hide my emotions from her. I know I've never truly experienced love before but gradually, I can feel myself falling in love with Zendaya Coleman. I may not be quite there yet but still. I'm falling in love with literally every single thing about her and I know it's too late to back out now but I honestly don't care anymore.