Ugh.

Your name is Dave Strider, and you are one hot ass film star. You work in Hollywood as an epic movie director who makes ironically awesome movies for many dudes and dudettes to enjoy. This job makes you millions every year, and things can never get any better for you.

Besides that, you also just live in a little apartment with your little bro, Dirk, who you've been taking care of since he was a tiny ass baby. He's pretty cool although his little "interest" in puppets kind of weirds you out a bit. But hey, it's his hobby so why judge him about it?

Now, it was nice reflecting on your life and shit, but now it's time to pay attention with your current situation. 

Oh god fucking dammit.

You just parked a your usual place and was heading for work when you see HIM.

John FUCKING Crocker.

GOD you hate him so much. You love the color red and all, but his stupid ass outfit has too fucking much of it. It makes you sick. You hate his *cute* cocky ass attitude and how he tries to say something smart at you every chance he fucking gets. You hate his *adorably* stupid over bite that sticks out from his *soft looking* lips.  

You hate EVERYTHING about him, and you're pretty fucking sure he hates you back.

Also you think he's kinda *hot* psycho but that's besides the point. 

Oh great while you were having another fucking reflection of your life he walked up to you.

"Well good morning, Davey~. You here to work on another one of those crappy things you call movies again~?"

"First off, they are art, and second off, it's none of your damn business."

"aww~..... I was just trying to make a decent conversation~"

"They are never 'decent' when it's between you and me and you know it."

John giggled. "Yeah I know, but still~"

"Don't you have anything else to do besides annoy the fuck out of me, Cracker?"

"hmm let me think.... Nope!" More *cute* stupid giggling. 

"Well I have to go work so please just go the fuck away."

"awww you're no fun~..... fiiiiiiiiiine, I'll go. I hope I can see you again~" More fuckin' giggling.

"And I wish I'll never see you again. ugh."

As he finally fucking leaves *did he just wiggle his ass at you as he left?* you quickly go into your work. Luckily you had driven here early this time, or else John would of caused you to be late. And you hate bein' late for the best fucking job ever. Especially if it's because of him. Now to focus on doing fun shit...

Goddammit it's so hard to when he won't even leave your mind.

Man you fucking hate him so much.