Bro No

You are now suddenly the young Strider, also known as Dirk. For the past week your Bro's been angrily complaining about how he hasn't seen Crocker all week. He claims that he despises that guy but you're pretty sure he feels the opposite about him. Things would be so much easier if he'd just admit that he has a crush on that guy... But no. He has to be so stubborn about everything, go on rants over that stubbornness, and ruin your concentration for when you try to work on your projects and try and think about your crush. At least you're mature enough to admit that you have romantic feelings for your friend Jake, unlike your Bro who just can't seem to try and think logically of this situation and just makes things worse for him.

"I mean damn! That Cracker must think he's SO hot shit if he can avoid me like that! That piece of shit ass hole mcgee is just.... uuuugh!"

"I'm sure he has his own logical reasons to stay away from work, bro... He probably just needed a break or something..."

"No fucking way! I bet he's just doing all this to rile me up and be a fucking tease like he always fucking is!"

"Bro, I think you're over reacting..."

"No I'm not."

"Bro... you are. You're acting like a typical edgy kid who can't even admit that he has romantic feelings for his crush. Not blind hate."

"It is not blind hate. He's annoying and stupid and I'm not fucking edgy. How about you just stop trying to make a fool of me and go work on your robots."

"Whatever."

"GO!"

You roll your eyes behind your pointy shades and begin heading back to your room. You heard Dave open and slam the front door shut as he left the apartment. 

"Oh god bro don't do anything stupid..." you thought as you went back to your room.

He's probably going to Crocker to "have a word" with him like he did Monday.

You kinda feel bad for Crocker.

He fell in love with one hell of an asshole.