Feelings

You awoke in a bed. You didn't recognize the bed you were in or the room you were in. You didn't care about that though. It's not like you can do anything about it anyway since your ass hurts and you can't get up. Why does it hurt so-

Oh yeah.

You blushed at the sudden thoughts that began to rush into your head. Wow.... that actually happened.... Who would've ever guessed that you'd end up doing "that" with the one who hates you more than anything. Especially since it was your first time ever. It was a weird experience but.... you liked it too. No.

You loved it.

It felt like all your stress just vanished in that one moment. One minute you felt emotionally broken because of what happened at the parking lot to the store, and the next minute you were panting and moaning for more of the very man who you thought just thought of you as a waste of humanity. Not that you could blame him.

You loved the feeling.

You want to feel it again.

Why though? Why is it that all of a sudden the mere thought of him made your heart skip a beat? You hate him too. You should just push him away from you. That's what mother always did to those she hated. Why are you so different? Why do you want him all to yourself, even though all he's do is push you away instead? 

You took one of the pillows on the bed and hid your face in it. You don't want to be asleep but you can't really get up. You sigh and decide to think about stuff more. While you thought about Strider, you eventually fell back asleep. It would probably be better if you did anyway since you didn't really know what else to do.

What the hell is wrong with you?

What's going on with your emotions?

You don't even know any more....