Movie Night

It has been several weeks since you gave your heart to John Crocker. Since then, you've gone on many dates with him, snuggled and cuddled with him, and you of course can't forget the sex. Hoooly shit does he claw you good. Although... you haven't really done it in a while. You aren't complaining though, since you both have just been working really hard at work. Besides, you don't have to fuck some one 24/7 to know how much you love each other.

Okay so back to business.

You've got a film primere tonight. Yeah that's right. It's YOUR film primere for YOUR movie. Your efforts of directing and writing and stuff like that are about to pay off.

You walk down to the entrance to the theater with John holding onto your right arm. He looked up to you and smiled and you of course smile back. Some people stare at the two of you as you go down, but you pretend to not take notice. If they wanna complain they can suck your dick.

Oh wait that's John's job.

John gives you a quick kiss on the cheek before you enter, causing you to blush slightly. You chuckle and do the same to him, then you go and sit at the seats of your choosing. When you sit down, John nuzzled up to you and held your hand and leaned his head on your shoulder. He kept smiling and so did you. Once the theater was completely filled, unsurprisingly, your movie began.

Your movie was a success. It was stupid and ironic and crappy, yet some how smart and hilarious all at the same time. Just the way you like it. Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff do some crazy shit, which made your little Crocker laugh and giggle.

Oh god his laughs are so fucking precious.

You chuckle along side him as the movie goes on. Being with him is so much fun.

God you love him so much...

Once the movie ended, you took John to a fancy dinner and had a very romantic date. You both had some tasty seafood, then after dinner you shared a large sundae with one another. Once that was done, you paid for the food and took John out of there and drove him home. You did your good night kisses, then you drove back to your home. You gave Dirk one of your rare 'brokisses' on his forehead as he slept on the couch, then you yourself went to bed.

Tonight was perfect, and you couldn't hope for anything better.