Mr. Cracker

You are now John Crocker. You are going back to the factory after another one of your "daily arguments" with Mr. Stroodle or whatever you feel like calling him. You find it hilarious that the place you work at is right across the street from where the fool works.  At least it makes it all the more easy to fuck around with him and annoy the ever loving shit out of him. Why do you like to annoy the shit out of him? 

You don't really know.

All that you can come up with is that you have this weird sense of hatred for the man. You don't really know why you hate him. You just do. Maybe it's the stupid ass shades? Maybe it's his idioticly lame hair style? Or maybe it's because he's sooo damn hot? Okay no fucking way that last one is just... NO. No way Jose. Wait who in the hell is Jose? Whatever. You're already at the factory now so might as well go in and do your boring ass job. 

You inherited this job from your adoptive mother whom you're pretty sure is an alien. Your twin sister Jade always hated her guts, but you thought that she was pretty okay. Anyway the job you got was a job as manager for one of the many Betty Crocker factories scattered across this nation you live in. You kinda wish that you ran away from home with Jade to this island she was talking about, but you decided not to since you didn't want to disappoint your mother. Although you think you decided wrong since this job is so tedious and booooooooring.  All you do all day is well, manage stuff for this factory. You really hate this job so fucking much. Oh well. Complaining won't make anything better will it?

You groan as you sit in your main office and start your long, boring shift.

ugh.... You'd much rather be pissing Stroodle off right now....

~timeskip brought to you by Aradia's time jokes~

Oh yes! Finally! You checked the time and saw that it was closing time, which meant that it was the end of your work for today. You quickly gather your things and leave the factory after using the restroom.

You can't wait to mess with Davey some more before you go home. You giggle in anticipation.

As you leave the exit, you immediately spot Davey. God you hate that guy, but being with him is the most fun you really have nowadays. You start to approach him as you smile when he sees you and gives you the most disgusted look.

"Oh my god what do you fucking want?"

"Oh you know~ Just an end of the day fun time~"

"Well keep me out of it then."

"But you are my fun time~ You should know that~" You giggle.

Dave groaned. "Can you just go away? I kinda want to go home, you know."

"Not until we do some chitty chitty chat chat."

"Nooo."

"Yesss."

"Uuuuuugh. You are so goddamn ANNOYING, Cracker."

"Oh my well thank you. I try."

"Aaaaagh!!" 

Dave kinda ragequits, then fast walks to his car and drives away. Hahaha! Another successful day of annoying Stroodle!

 You pat yourself on the back for a job well done, then go to your own car and drive home. When you arrive home, you grab your things and leave your fancy car, then head inside of your house. Your house is quite large, although not a mansion, but it's certainly way too big for you, since you live alone. You don't really mind since you are pretty much free to do whatever, but....

It does get quite lonely a lot.

You toss your things in your bedroom, then fix some food for yourself. You take that food with you into your living room and munch on it as you watch random things on TV. As you finish eating, you turn the TV off, throw your trash away, head into your room, undress, then hop into bed. 

As you lay there under your bright red blanket in your white bed, you couldn't help but think about Strider. 

The way you could since his glares towards you, the way he'd yell at you, the way that his bangs would occasionally brush against his face, they all were..... "Nice" to say the least. Oh fuck, now you can't stop thinking of him now great fucking job, Crocker! You grumble as you put you glasses on the bedside table and close you eyes to sleep.

You dreamed about Dave all night.