(Un) Expected Visitor

You woke up late on purpose today. You didn't want to see Dave again. At least not this week. It hurt you too much to think about him...

You went ahead and called in sick for your work. They let you off easily since your mother is the main boss of all the factories and they're scared of her power. At least that's one good thing to being a Crocker. 

You just put on some casual clothes and hung around your home. You watched some of the movies Dave had made again. You must admit they really are funny. The antics of Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff really make you laugh. You like all the different and creative ways the characters say the punch lines to each joke. You can't believe you've almost forgotten how funny Strider's movies are because of your previous blind hate towards him. 

You pretty much spent the whole day watching movies and trying to bake. Well, actually you spent this whole entire week in your lonely home doing those activities. You even played your piano a little bit. All these activities were fun and relaxing and entertaining but...

you still felt lonely.

It was now Friday and you were sitting in your favorite red chair, feeling bored. You were thinking about Dave again and your heart was aching badly. You still kind of don't understand these new feelings but you're pretty sure it's love, since that's what your mother told you. You wondered if you should visit the Stroodles again, but you decided against it. Your feelings might burst out if you got near him...

You jumped in surprise from the sudden ringing of your door bell. You checked out your window to see whose car was parked in your driveway. You realized that it was Dave's.

Davey!? Why the hell is he here?

You quickly put on some nicer clothes and open your front door.

".......Hey Crocker."

"Hello, Davey."

You stared at each other for an awkward minute, then you decided to ask him.

"What are you doing here? Did you miss me that much~?" you asked in a teasing manner. You can't let him know that you actually did kind of miss him.

"Shut it. I'm not here to chat with your stupid face."

"Then why are you even here in the first place?" Oh god your heart was starting to beat fast.

"Well Cracker... I..."

"If you don't want to see me then I think silly boys like you need to be going home. Isn't your sweet little brother going to worry~? Don't you think you're-"

You got lifted up by Stroodle suddenly and was carried on his shoulder, causing you to blush crazily.

"Wha-? St... Stroodle!! What are you doing? Put me the fuck down!"

You bonked at his back in an attempt to make him put you down but it was highly ineffective.

"Where's your bedroom."

"Put me- Wait what?"

"Where's your bedroom, Cracker."

"Huh? Why do you want to know-"

"Ugh whatever I'll just find it myself."

You continued to bonk at him as he carried you all across your house, trying to find your room. When he finally found it, he entered, locked the door behind you, and tossed you on your bed.

"Stroodle, what in the ever-loving fuck are you-"

You were interrupted by his lips slamming onto yours as he pushed you down and pinned you to the bed.

Wait... oh shit.