Well Fuck...

*cough*this chapter has smut*cough*

Well.

You finally did it.

You finally told that stupid Cracker off.

He probably won't even bother you any more.

Which is good. Great. Fantastic.

So.... why do you feel bad?

You feel like you did the right thing and yet something in your gut is saying that you should apologize.

Apologize!? Hello no! You aren't doing that! Especially not to that asshole of a Crocker!

Whatever. You have a Saturday to relax for, and thinking about Crocker isn't relaxing in the slightest.

You got back home to enjoy your weekend.

~Time skip brought to you by more of Aradia's jokes~

You got to work for another Monday. You slept well so you feel pretty good this morning, especially since you think Crocker won't bother you anymore.

You were right.

You saw John pass by as you parked and walked to your work place. You looked over at him but he didn't respond or even look back at you. He just walked straight into his factory. It was kinda weird to see him look so blank but you didn't care. You got more filming to do today.

Great.... Even when you're trying to direct, John won't leave your mind. It's just like a few nights ago! God fucking dammit! The thoughts were getting even more constant too! UGH!

Once work was done you stormed out. It's TRULY time to settle this! You saw Crocker leave so you stomped over to him, grabbed him by the wrist, and took him into a dark alley way. You pinned his arms beside his head to make sure he wouldn't escape and looked at him straight in the eyes.

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR DEAL, CRACKER!?"

John's eyes widened with shock. But then again, who wouldn't be? He's getting yelled in the face by you, Dave Strider, a dude who usually keeps his cool with ease.

"Wh.... What the fuck do y... you m.. mean Stroodle? I left you alone today, didn't I? What you just asked me is what I should b... be asking you!!"

Goddammit he's right. And the fact that he's right was just making you even more pissed off. You hate Crocker. You hate every single goddamn part of him. His messy black hair, his baby blue eyes, his stupid squirrel teeth, his curvy ass lips, they all piss you the fuck off.

"Just shut up Cracker."

"But you're the one assaulting me! I should be screaming for the cops for this blatant attack."

"Shut. up."

"How about no? Because you are being the bitch here and yelling at me for no fucking reason and not letting me go! AND when you let me go I swear I'll---"

You interrupt him by forcefully kissing his lips. You lick them, suck on the bottom lip, and quickly shove your tongue into his mouth. 

What the hell.

What are you doing.

What the hell is wrong with you. 

Why are you doing this.

You thought he would shove you away but he kissed back. He actually fucking kissed back. He bit your lip a bit then tried to push your tongue away with his. You didn't let him though. You kissed him rough and harshly until you could feel him weaken and submit to you.