Love Filled Night

You are now Dave Strider, and you don't think you've ever felt so happy before in such a long time. You have finally admitted your feelings to John because of Dirk's, and also a certain Lalonde's, help. You have done your best to try and get rid of your blind hate for Crocker, and you think you've finally just thrown that shit away.

You love Crocker. You love everything (almost) about him.

And now that you've finally confessed, your heart feels so much lighter and less gloomy.

"I'll take you back home," you said to Crocker as you pulled out of the parking lot. You drove back to his place as you occasionally looked at him from the side. You admit, he's really cute. Especially when he's all blushy and smiley like he is right now. You really feel bad still, though. He was starting to fall for you and you almost took advantage of that and abused him because of that stupid ass "blind hate" of yours... You want to do a little more for him and maybe even ask to be his boyfriend. Yeah. You like that idea.

"Welp. Looks like we're here," you inform him as you park into his driveway.

"Ah okay..," he said while sounding kind of sad.

"Hm? What's wrong?"

"Oh it's nothing, just...."

"What's wrong."

"Oh well I was kind of hoping if we could... you know. 'do it'."

You felt your cheeks heat up as you turned the car off. "O... Oh? Really?"

He nodded. "Yeah. I want to do it with you again. But I don't want any hate shit this time. I want to do it for real. I want to feel you really love me. Not just that hurtful and empty stuff."

You thought for a moment. Crocker looked at you with a serious expression. You thought a bit more, then took your phone out. You then called Dirk.

"Hey lil' dude. Yeah it's me. I won't be coming home tonight. Yeah love you too little man. Bye."

You hung up your phone and looked at Crocker with a smirk on your face. John smiled and blushed back at you.

"Well let's go inside, my Crocker~"

"Indeed Davey~"

You led Crocker back in to his home. You then shut the door behind you and locked it as you held John's hand. He smiled at you and you smiled back.

"Wanna do it in my room or somewhere else?" He asked.

"Hell yeah," you said as you kissed him.

You then pulled away and escorted him to his bedroom. Once inside, he kissed your cheek.

"We can start anytime, Davey~"

"Heh. How about now then?"

"I'd love to~"

You chuckled as you gently pushed him down on the bed and lay on top of him. You took his glasses and your shades off and put them on the bedside table. After doing this, John pulled you into a strong, loving kiss. You held his cheek and kissed back deeply, going from sweet to heated. You swirled your tongue with his and bit his lip, and even moved your tongue all in his mouth. You kneed his crotch as he started to moan lightly and squirm. You also slid a hand underneath his shirt and felt across his smooth chest.

He gasped and moaned for you in a sweet, angelic voice.

How come you've never noticed this before?

You slowly began undoing his shirt while you kissed across his ears and neck. John made small whining sounds as you did so, and once his shirt was tossed aside, you kissed all over his chest. He moaned and tugged at your shirt to say that he wanted it off, so you happily obliged and took it off and tossed it aside, as well as your and his pants, since they were getting quite tight for the both of you.

You licked and sucked one of his hard nipples and used one of your hands to play with the other. He really enjoyed this, for he was becoming a whining, moaning mess. Nipple play really must be a turn on for him.

You kneed his hard crotch again, causing him to whine in a begful tone. You pulled away from his chest and smirked at him before removing his underwear and revealing his hard self. He looked at you in an almost innocent expression, so you couldn't help but tease him a little bit by licking it slightly. He flinched and blushed just from that tiny lick. You chuckled to yourself as you licked it again, this time at a constant rate. He whined from the aching and strange feeling, which only made you want to do more. After licking several more times you took it in your mouth and suck on it while he gasped and moaned loudly.

"D... Davey~~~! Ahhn~!"

You sucked fast and hard as you heard him moan your name out loudly. You even moaned a little too.

"Davey~! I... I'm...!"

Before he could finish his sentence, he came inside your mouth.

Heh. Not bad.

You gulped it all in and released your mouth with a satisfying pop, then you spread his legs open and took your boxers off. Holy crap you were so fucking hard.

John stared at you and blushed with a tiny smile on his face as you got close to him and whispered in his ear.

"Do you want it hard, baby~?"

He blushed a bright tomato red and nodded.

You chuckled and kissed his ear as he kissed your neck.

Hawt.

You raised John's legs up so you could push in more easily. He winced a little as you did so, and once you were all the way in, you gave him some time to adjust. You brushed some of his hair aside and kissed him on the nose and gave him a genuine smiled. John teared up and smiled back.

"You ready?" you asked.

"G... go ahead...," he replied.

You nodded as you began thrusting at a nice pace. You know you've done this with him before, but you want to be extra gentle at first, so that you can show that you really do care about his well being. You don't want to hurt him badly anymore.

After a bit, you got a little faster and listened to John's lovely moaning. He was getting hard again and he was sweating quite a bit.

You were getting pretty sweaty too.

You eventually went even faster, and as soon as you found that g-spot of his, he moaned loudly.

It was time.

You thrusted hard and fast inside of him as he practically clawed your back and screamed your name from the combination of pain and pleasure. You kept going and going until you were practically pounding him really hard and extremely fast.

So much for being "super gentle."

"Davey~! D... Davey~! Ahh~!"

"J... John~!"

You were both moaning and panting out each other's names as you felt your heart truly become one with his.

It was an amazing feeling.

"Davey! I'm g... getting close...!"

You moaned in response as you reached your climax and cummed a ton inside of him and he came all over himself. You slowed down your pace until you reached a complete stop and slowly pulled out from him.

You don't think sex has felt any better than this before.

You were both sweaty, panting messes. You grabbed a blanket with what little energy you had left and pulled it over the two of you. You pretty much collapsed next to Crocker as you put the blanket all the way over you both. He turned to you and you turned to him and you then pulled him into a hug. He teared up and hugged back tightly, nuzzling his face into your muscular chest. You smiled as he almost immediately fell asleep, with a sweet smile across his face. You yawned and pet his fluffy hair.

You can't believe you used to despise this guy...

and now you love him. 

You kept him close to you as you fell asleep as well.

You think you love him. Everything about him.