Chapter one: Immortality.

Song for this chapter: Data Romance - Night Section (Extended version)
---
'Adelaide!'

'For the last time if this is one of your locater spells to find Freya I'm not helping.' I walked through the door, stopping suddenly looking at the knife and bowl in front of Esther.

'By the bloody looks of this I'm guessing this isn't a locater spell.'

'Since you're my second oldest I'm going to test a spell out on you.' She flicked her hand causing the door behind me to slam shut.

'I'm not going to be your little guinea pig, have Fin do it, I mean considering he's your little pet.'

'Oh pipe it Adelaide, I'm saving your life.' She walked towards me grabbing my arm.

'Whatever this is I want no part in it, now if you'll open this bloody door I have to get out to the garden to help Nik plant his tree.'

After I said that Esther picked up her knife and turned my hand around making a gash.

'What the hell!'

'This is what you call saving my life?! Cutting your own child's hand, have you gone mad mother?' Tears streamed down my face watching my mother drop the knife into her bowl then mixing a bunch of other stuff with it.

'You'll thank me once this is done.' She started chanting her spell.

'I ne-' I started to mumble some words but everything went black before I could get my sentence out.

'Wake up, oh please wake up child.'

Suddenly I woke up with this raging hunger for blood and when I looked down at my hand it was healed but how could that be possible?

'What did you do to me?'

'Oh my sweet, Adelaide.'

'I can hear your heart pumping unusually fast and I can smell your blood.' I gave into the hunger and biting my mother's neck.

With a jolt I was pushed back against the wall by one of Esther's spells. 'This is what you meant by saving me, turning me into a monster?'

'I turned you immortal.'

'Now that your spell work I supposed you plan on turning Nikklaus, Elijah, Kol, Fin, and Rebekah immortal as well?' I started to feeling the veins on my face start to fade.

'Yes.'

'Oh and mother?'

'A while back I started practicing magic, but I was so bloody scared that you would make me stop practicing so I had a witch put a protective spell on my powers.'

'That's impossible.'

I then proceeded to move a table and a few books.

'I guess you are wrong, mother.'

'That means-'

'I can over power you'

'Which means I can't be around anymore' Then I did what needed to be done.

I made the ones I love forget that Adelaide Mikaelson ever walked this earth.
---
Ahhhh, I'm so excited to be introducing to you Blood Lust! I've put a lot of work into this book and I am hoping you really enjoy reading it! Xx