Chapter fourteen: All I want.

Little baby,
Being your aunt will be the hardest thing because of all the enemies you'll inherit from each of your uncle's, aunt's, and father but that will stop us at nothing from protecting you little one. You don't deserve to be in any danger, your heart is pure and we intend on keeping it that way for a hell of a long time.
You aren't ready for what this cruel world has in store but I know by your birth it'll sure give your father and this family more to fight for than just power.
---
"Elijah grab a towel and put it on Naomi's head." I ordered but Elijah just stood there with a blank stare.

"Elijah?" I waved my hand in his face but still nothing.

"Say something, damnit!" I yelled causing his eyes to flicker to Naomi's leg which made my eyes dart towards her leg also.

I attempted to lift her right pant leg but it only caused her to scream out in pain even more. "Naomi grab my hand and look at me." I held out my hand for her to take it which she did. "Breath with me, got that? Watch my breaths." That would give her something to focus on instead of the pain she was going through.

'Lift her pant leg.' I whispered to Elijah as he started to walk over to her.

I looked at Naomi who's eyes were slowly closing and to be honest it scared the living hell out of me. "Naomi look at mommy, you're not dying on me, stay with me." I started to cry as I watched her struggle to keep her eyes open.

"Elijah how bad is it?"

"I-I" I looked over to see what Elijah was stuttering about and immediately I knew Marcel go what he wanted.

Her leg was surrounded in a pool of her own blood and yet vampire blood can't heal this. "It must have been watch Marcel's men injected her with." I ripped my shirt and put it on the wound applying pressure to help the bleeding settle. "What do you mean they injected her?" Elijah's voice was strain which wasn't a good sign for anyone. "They injected her with some serum which must have been spelled to stop vampire blood from healing her wound."

"No!" Elijah then punched the wall leaving a large gaping hole.

"Elijah, compose yourself!"

"How are you being so calm about this when your daughter is laying there bleeding out."

"I'm a mother, I have been for years now and you have to be calm in situations like this to be able to think clearly, not going around punching anything you see." I commented.

"Now stop before you scare her even more." Naomi looked as if she was about to black out any moment which caused fear to rise in my head.

"Call Nik and tell him to meet us at the hospital." I looked at Elijah.

"What is Nik going to do that we haven't already done?"

"Just call our bloody brother."