Chapter seven: Always and forever.

Kol,
Baby brother, you said no one ever accepted you into this family but you're wrong, we love you little brother, it tugs at my heart to know you even thought for a second that we would forget about you if you passed on. I mourned you before and I will mourn you again, but I am going to protect this family until the very end.
Always and forever,
Unknown
---
"Girls go pack your stuff!"

"Why?"

"We're going to see your family." I smiled, throwing my purse over my shoulder.

"So what's the plan?" Sophie blurted out walking out of the bathroom.

"Bloody hell."

"The plan is that you're going to walk us into the compound."

"Oka-"

"We're ready!" Both Vi and Naomi shouted.

"Well then lets go." I grabbed my bags and we headed out the door.

We were 5 minutes into the walk when Naomi looked at me.

"What if they don't like us."

"Naomi they're going to absolutely adore you." I bent down and pinched her cheeks slightly.

She then rubbed her nose signaling that it would be okay so I rubbed my nose back smiling.

I looked at Vivianne who was gazing at the buildings then at Sophie who's gaze was fixated on the ground.

"What's wrong love, is the view not great?" I joked trying to focus on what Sophie was so fixated on in the distance.

"We're here." She quickly turned and walked into the compound so we all followed.

Suddenly 3 figures appeared and I quickly knew who it was.

"Sophie, what a surprise." Nikklaus sarcastically laughed, expecting to here something dumb come out of her mouth.

"Who in the bloody hell have you brought with you?" Rebekah crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.

"Excuse my sister she's just not used to visitors right now." Elijah looked at Rebekah then back at us once more.

"But who are you?"

"I'm Adelaide Mikaelson, these are my daughters Naomi and Vivianne."

"Wait Mikaelson?" Rebekah's jaw practically dropped by my words.

"Yes love, I am your sister but you guys don't remember me because I fried every memory of my existence out of your minds."

"There's no wa-" Rebekah started.

"Prove it." Nikklaus intervened.

"What?" I was taken back a bit by his words.

"You said you were our sister and I want you to prove that." He looked as serious as ever if I might add to it.

"Do you see the little mark on your right hand that is the letter M?" I cautioned my words due to the short tempers my siblings endure.

"How did you know about that?" Elijah chimed in while stepping forwards slightly.

"That M on your right hands stand for Mikaelson, when I fried your memories I made sure to leave something behind indicating that I could find you if I needed to protect you."

"Something about you tells me I should trust you but I don't." Klaus's words stung a bit but I expected nothing less.

"Well I do have one more thing, before Esther turned me immortal I practiced magic, after a while I was terrified she would find out and make me stop so I had a witch put a protection spell on my powers but that came with a consequence."

"What was the consequence?" Rebekah crossed her arms for what seems like the 4th time.

"I need you to stab yourself in the stomach Elijah."

"Why on earth would he do that?" Rebekah looked furious which was good.

"Oh for bloody sakes, I'll do it." Klaus sped behind Elijah and stabbed him in the back with a broken table leg.

I started to feel pain in my lower back indicating that my one weakness was exposed but at this point I didn't care, I needed to be with my siblings.

"M-mom your back it's bleeding." Vivianne yelped which caused everyone's eyes to dart toward my direction.

I wrapped my hands around my necklace which helped me to control the pain before I knew it images started flashing through my mind of Nikklaus stabbing Elijah right in front of me.

Once everyone was focused on me I did a spell that brought back the memories I had once forced away from my siblings.

"Every time one of you gets hurt I feel the pain but not all of it, just enough of it to knock me on the ground."

Something's are meant to be told and other things are meant for your eyes only, unfortunately the things that are meant for my eyes only will soon be shown.