Chapter twelve: The safe house.

Dear little one,
This world will never know your beautiful little smile. I remember the day you came into this world like it was yesterday but unfortunately you were ripped away from the world too soon and I know you'll never read this but writing to the ones I love keeps my sanity flowing. I promise to carry you with me forever my precious Fredrick.
Always and forever,
Mommy.
---
It's been a week since Naomi was taken and I can see glimpses of the people who have a hold of her hurting her, it's unbearable to even see let alone feel her physical pain.

Suddenly my phone started to buzz in my pocket.

Elijah the caller ID read, bravo for great timing little brother.

"Elijah?"

"What did Marcel do?"

"He took my child and handed her off to some buffoons as if she was an animal." I spit with agony in my voice.

"Elijah I can't do this."

"Do what, sister?"

"The scar that is marked on your hands is also marked on my children's as well, so I feel the pain they feel and I get these glimpses of what's happening."

"Kind of like the mark Reina Cruse left on her victims?"

"Yes only just I don't have the urge to kill my family, I use it to protect them."

"I can see visions of them hurting her and I can feel the pain she's going through, I feel deafened but I can't give up." I cried into the phone.

"Nik, Rebekah and I are on our way." With that Elijah hung up and there was a knock at the door.

I walked over, opened the door and the 3 people I needed most were standing there looking apologetically at me so I just simply gave a nod.

'Ah!' I held my head.

"They're h-hurting h-her again." I managed to choke out while the visions came in.

"What do you see?" I could tell it was Nikklaus just by the tone of his voice.

"I see boarded windows, the walls are framed in wood and they're painted white. There's these ridiculously hideous painting on the wall and then there's Naomi in the middle of the room blind folded, tied up and these men are f-feeding on her." My eyes instantly shot open because everything just stopped and went numb. It was like the world has frozen in time and I knew exactly where they were.

"Remember the old manor where Nik pushed your 'true love' off the railing?" I asked Rebekah.

"Yes I do."

"She's there."

I started to stomp out the door when Elijah stopped me in my tracks.

"What's the plan?"

"A plan? Elijah are you kidding me? Wait you know what fine, the bloody plan is to get my little girl out alive and then kill all those men that hurt her. Which means I'm going to kill every last one of Marcel's men then I'm going to go after little Davina Claire."

I sped out the door without even caring what my siblings had to say about my 'plan' and got into my car, then started making my way to what my family likes to call the safe house.
---
I hope you're enjoying because things are about to get rocky. Xx