Chpater five: Turning pages.

Rebekah,
You're unique sister, your ability to love easily and your stubbornness is going to get you hurt in this world and when that happens don't forget that you're a Mikaelson, and us Mikaelson's always have each other's backs.
Always and forever,
Unknown
---
Over the past few days Vivianne has killed 5 people and she's been getting worse as the days go by because the guilt is eating away at her and I really shouldn't have made her that daylight ring but it's to keep her safe from the sun.

We've been staying in this little motel, it wasn't the best but it's better than staying on the streets.

"Vi give me your daylight ring." I held out my hand.

"Why are you taking it?"

"It's so you don't kill anyone else, I need to talk to your father." I looked at her half smiling.

"Oh! There's a blo-"

"In the drawer, I know. Tell dad that I love him?"

"Of course I will sweetheart, I love you" I walked out the door of our motel room.

'Charles, we need to talk. Are you home?' I sent the message as I walked to my car.

'I'm busy with work but you're making me nervous, what's wrong?'

After I pulled out of the parking lot I drove quickly to Charles wanting to get this over with.

I pulled up to the house, got out of my car and walked up to the door of my old house. After a couple knocks the door finally opened to reveal my youngest daughter Naomi.

"Mommy!" She hugged me.

"Hi baby, where's daddy?" I let go of her.

"Outside but wait mommy." She grabbed my hand and dragged me over to the fridge.

"What is it?" She handed me a picture with 3 people on it.

"It's a picture of you, sissy and me." Naomi smiled big at me when I looked up.

"Where's daddy at?" I was very confused but when I looked at her the smile on Naomi's face fell into a frown which tugged at my heart a little bit.

"Naomi, where's your dad?"

"H-he's outside mommy, I'm sorry." She hide her face in her hands as I walked towards the back door.

When I got to the door I hesitated a bit. "Naomi go in your room and pack your things okay?" As I opened the door my heart broke into pieces.

"Adeliade?!" Charles let go of the woman he was making out with.

"This doesn't shock me at all." I slapped him across the face.

Then I saw the bite marks on his neck which caused me to get a little overwhelmed with anger.

"You let a vampire in our house with our daughter still here?!" I looked at the girl who was mortified.

"Adeline, calm down please." He begged backing away from me.

"Calm down?! You invited a vampire into our home with our daughter inside so forgive me if I'm angry."

"I know Ade, but you won't hurt me." Charles put his hands out.

"You're right, I won't hurt you but I will hurt your little vampy friend over here." I rushed over to the red headed girl plunged my hand into her chest and ripped out her heart watching as she fell to the ground.

"No!"

"I did everything I could to protect you Charles and this is what you do?!"

"I have no words."

"Here's Naomi and I's goodbye gift to you." I threw the heart at his feet.

"You're taking my daughter?!" He tried running at me but I put my hands out and pushed him against the wall, hearing him scream out in pain.

"She doesn't even see you as a dad anymore. You put her through too much, she's better off with Vi and I." I looked back at him one last time, took my engagement ring off my finger and dropped it then walked inside.

I saw Naomi standing there wide eyed, I realized she watched what I just did.

"W-why."

I ran over to her and hugged her tighter than ever before.

"Sh baby, it's all going to be okay and I'm going to keep you safe." I looked back at Charles who was crying next to the red head's body.