Chapter three: Transition.

Elijah,
I've always envied how noble you are but I'm glad out of all of us you carry that trait. I feel as if you didn't you wouldn't be the Elijah we all know but I guess it's just something I've noticed over the years. Anyway, I want you to know that Klaus is going to need you more than ever now. Do me a favor? Don't let your nobleness kill you.
Always and forever,
Unknown
---
"Help me, it's my daughter!" The doctors started rushing over and taking Vi from my hands.

"Get a gurney, now." The doctor motioned at the nurses around him.

After they put her on the gurney and wheeled her away, making me stay back I decided to go and get a blood bag for Vi, when I compelled the nurse she showed me to a room that had a padlock on the door unusual.

"I'm sorry but why is there a padlock on this door?"

"There has been reports of people breaking in and stealing blood bags around the area at other hospitals so we are taking precautions."

"You guys are very wise."

When she unlocked the padlock I turned her around.

'Forget everything that happened here and walk away' I compelled her.

As I grabbed the blood bag I noticed something very odd in a vial there was blood but it wasn't human because it smelled nothing like it, so it had to be vampire blood. That means they know, I have to get to Vi before she wakes and feeds off these people.

I grabbed the blood bag and ran out of the room and went to the main desk that was managed by a lady with blonde hair named Britt.

"Hi, what room is Vivianne Mikaelson in?"

"I'm sorry she's not allowed visitors right now."

'Before I rip your throat out tell me the bloody room number' I compelled her.

"487, 4th floor."

"Thank you, Britt."

When I ran towards the elevator I could hear screams and it's either someone really doesn't like hospital food or Vi just woke up and I'm going to go with option two.

'Bloody hell can you go any slower' I hit the elevator buttons, once the doors closed I was relived but scared because Vi doesn't have a daylight ring.

The elevator doors opened on the fourth floor and I ran out as fast I could.

"483."
"484."
485."
"486."
"487, thank god."

There were doctors crowding the door looking scared to death which I'm mentally applauding Vivianne because that's what us Mikaelson's do.

"Don't you all have a job to do? You're not getting paid to stand around on your goddamn feet and stare, move!" I pushed my way through them.

I ran in the room and saw Vi in the corner with a body laying next her in a pool of blood. I dropped the blood bag and ran over to her.

Soon after doctors started rushing in with police officers close behind. One of the officers stepped forward "Vivianne Mikaelson, I need you to come with me".

"She's not going anywhere with you." I stood up and turned around, starting to feel the veins on my face forming.

"Step back." The officer pointed his gun at my chest with his hand on the trigger.

"Let me ask you a quick question, how do you feel about vampires?" I ran ahead but before I could get to the officer he had pulled the trigger and hit me in the chest.

"You missed my heart, moron." I pushing my hand into my chest retrieving the wooden bullet.

"Mom!" My head snapped in the direction of Vivianne's voice, watching two of the men drag her away.

I can hear her screeching as the sun hits her skin. "Take your hands off of my daughter." I slammed my hands against the wall causing the whole room to shake and the men be pushed back to the wall.

After the man dropped Vi, I ran over, grabbed her hand and we both sped out of the hospital under a tree where there was shade for Vi.

"Cheers to being a Mikaelson."

"Mom, what am I?" She cried into my shoulder.

"You're a vampire sweetheart."

"I'm a monster, I killed someone."

"Hey, no daughter of mine talks like that, you're one hell of a fighter."

"Does it ever get better?"

"There will be moments where you think it's finally all going to be okay but then when you least expect it, things will take a turn but you have more family waiting to meet you. They will help you get through this as will I but for now we need to get out of here" I looked around as cops started to rush out of the hospital.