Chapter eleven: Naomi.

Vivianne,
My sweet daughter, I never wanted this life for you. I tried keeping that part of myself tucked away for a good while but I guess it was bound to come out soon rather than later.
Your old life was taken from you too soon, you'll never get to grow up, I'll never get to measure your height as the years go by but I want you to know that the only thing that matters is that you're still breathing. You'll get through this, I know you can my little fighter.
Always and forever.
Mommy.
---
By the time I got Charles to the house the lock on the door was busted.

"Stay close."

I opened the door slowly only to be revealed that Vivianne was in the living room with her hands tied up with rope by the looks I'm guess it's soaked in vervain and her mouth was also taped.

"Baby, who did this to you and how did you get here?" I ripped off the tape from her mouth.

"He said his name was Marcel."

"That bastard." I looked at Charles who had put his hand on my shoulder.

"Mom, he took Naomi."

"W-why would he do that?" My vision became cloudy due to the tears streaming down my face and my mind was racing with a million questions as to why my little girl was taken.

"Torch this place."

"Adelaide, why would we do that?"

"This place is where our lives turned to hell." I went into the kitchen and grabbed all the bottles of alcohol I could find and started drenching the whole house.

Soon enough Charles and Vivianne joined me. "I'm going to find Naomi and whoever stands in my way will regret it eternally."

I got the matched out of the safe in my bedroom, lit the match and dropped it at the top of the stairs.

I watched the place where I raised my kids, fell in love all over again with the man standing in the same room as me, where my eldest daughter's old life was taken from her and where Naomi was kidnapped from burn to nothing but ashes.