Chapter four: My dearest Naomi.

Naomi's POV:

"Daddy, I miss mommy."

"She'll be back, I promise."

"Daddy?"

"Yes baby?"

"Mommy left a note on my pillow before she left." I handed him the letter from mommy.

My dearest Naomi,
      If you're reading this then that means something terrible has happened but I want you to know that the day you came into this world I swore that I would protect you and your sister until I was dead and I will not break my promise to you guys, so I will be leaving for a little while. I promise I'll make it back to you guys but I have some things I must do to protect you and my family. Look after your dad for me alright? Give him all the love, as well as your sister. You are the bravest little girl I know Naomi and I love you more than you could possibly ever imagine, I'll see you soon my love.
             Mommy xx

"What does that means?" Tears ran down my cheeks.

"It's just you and me for a while kiddo." Daddy smiled but I could tell it was fake, he hasn't really smiled since mommy and Vivianne left.

"What if they don't come back?" I started thinking of the words possible situations.

"They're both strong, they will make it through baby, I promise."

Daddy hasn't been the same since they left and I don't really know who he is anymore.