Chapter two

(The poems you read along the line are poems that are created by myself.)

The matters of the heart

They say that the matters of the heart

Is a very complicated puzzle

An endless book full of problems

Some heard, some soft, some cold and

Some warm.

Some painful and some painless.

Some hearts so dark that light

Would never shine again. Some hearts good

But suffer, some bad but succeed

Some hearts lost on the road of no return.

Some hearts found, gifted and blessed.

Some born and created with peace,

Others placed in a jar of revenge, some hearts blinded

By love and fall for the deceiving.

Some hearts fail and fade from existence.

More grow strong, brave and loving.

While others grow with hate.

Some old hearts replaced with a new one.

Some beat faster, but slowly.

Some jump to take a leap of faith.

And some hide in the shadows of fear.

Most drown in the pool of confusion.

And all minds are created not to understand

The matters of the heart.

Done by

Naledi, Philisiwe, Zama, Siyamthanda Cele

Naruto Pov

I tried to open my eyes, only to meet up with a bright light. I quickly closed my eyes and this time, I tried to open them more slowly. My eyes meet up with the white ceiling, as I looked at it in a daze. 'What happened? Where am I?' was all I could think of as I kept staring at the plain white ceiling. As I tried to sit up, but pain shot thought my whole body. 'Really... what happened? Was I hit by a fuckin' bus?' I tried to take in my surrounding. Identifying things I believed belong to the hospital. 'The hospital? What am I doing...here?' and just like that everything come rushing into me.

My eyes widen as my breathing decided to take a pause in my throat. Instinctively I place my hand on my stomach and prayed to the Lord that my baby is ok. 'God I hope you can hear my silent prayer... please... I beg of you... dear Lord please, d-don't take this child away?' as I finished my silent prayer. The doors to my room opened and in ran my brothers, both holding me in a tight embrace. Tears streamed down their faces and soaked my hospital gown. "Th-thank God you're ok." Deidara said and kissed the top of my head. "You had us worried sick there kit." Kurama also kissed the top of my head.

They both pulled away and gave them a small smile. "I'm fine... I'm still breathing ain't I?" I reassured. Just then the doctor entered, she gave me a small smile, but there was something that smile had that made me unease. It was a sad smile and if you didn't look closely, you wouldn't have seen it. "Good to see your awake Naruto." And from the sound of her voice, if could listen carefully you could hear a hint of pain to it. Somethings wrong, I just know it.

It wasn't long when I place two and to together to know what exactly was going on. 'N-no...p-p-please don't tell me...' I looked at her and I felt pain in my chest. "Granny Tsunade is everything ok?" I had to ask, I could be wrong. She looked away from my eyes. "I'm sorry Naruto, but the baby didn't make it. The impact of the fall caused you to have three broken ribs, your right is not broken it's just swollen. I'm very sorry for your loss Naruto." I looked at her with wide eyes as tears left my body once again. My brothers made their way towards me in hope to comfort me.

"Kit can you tell me what happened?" Asked Kurama. I remained quiet, still crying out my silent tears. "Gaara told me you fell down the stairs and he called for help. Was there something wrong?" Said Deidara. "I-I found him... in bed... with Lee... we argued, I tried to walk away... he pulled me back to him... and I ended up falling down the stairs. You we're right and I didn't listen. I'm such a fool. Thanks for being there for me." I whispered my words out. I couldn't care less of my condition, I've just lost my baby. "I knew that basted was up to no good. When I get my hands on him, I'll make sure of it that I chop off his balls and stuff it down his throat. And not just going to end there, no... I'll sure he knows to never-" "Kurama leave him be. His not worth the energy." I said in a soft voice.

"Kit your always to kind for your own good. Let me handle it... it would be my pleasure." He sneered. "Kyuubi, Naruto's right. As much as I'd love to teach that basted a thing or two. Naruto needs us." Said Deidara. "Naruto needs someone to look after him while he recovers. I trust one of you to do so." Tsunade look at her grandchildren. "I'll do it, he can come live with Itachi and I." Kurama said with a huge smile on his face. "You don't have to. I can do that myself, I don't want to be a burden to you." "No little brother, listen to your elders. Presides who said you're going to be a burden, I'm sure Itachi won't mind. It will be like old times, I miss those times when I took care of you and Deidara. My babies grow up so fast." Said Kurama, pretending to be wiping a tear.

I rolled my eyes. "Kyuubi you're only 25, Deidara is 23 and I'm only 21. And you never do much since you were also young and granny Tsunade was the one who took care of us." I said with a slight pout. "I knew that would bring back to normal even if it's just a little. I'm happy to know that you've grown up to a wonderful strong young man. And you're not a fool, you're way more intelligent. Mom and dad would be very proud and I'm quite sure they will be looking after your baby even though we did not get the chance to see it." He smiled at me and kissed my forehead. "Deidara can go look after your house. And Dei, be sure to that kid a thing or two about messing with the Uzumakis." They looked at each other and smirked. Deidara cracked his knuckles with a menacing glint dancing in his eyes. "It would be my pleasure."