Chapter 25

Naruto Pov

*8th month*

I had gone out for a walk with Sasuke to the park and right now were walking back home. The day was just so beautiful today and I just could not resist going outside and stretch my legs. "Ain't this a lovely day?" The weather was nice and warm, I watched as children ran about playing tag with each other. (An: I'm sorry I can't resist but their kids will be born on my birthday 10 December.)

I smiled at the sight. "Pretty soon that would be our kids running around." I mused. "Hn. It's almost time for them to arrive." Said Sasuke. "Yeah I know right. Time sure flies when you're paying attention." I looked up at him. "Do you think I'll be a good parent when they are here?" I asked as worry itched on my face.

He looked down at me. "What makes you say that?" He asked. "Well, sometimes I think how fun it would be when they are here. But sometime I worry about the fact that I could do something wrong, causing me to be a bad parent." I sighed. "Nonsense, nothing like that will ever happen. You won't be a bad parent. Knowing you, you'd loved them unconditionally."

He smiled at me. "If anything our kids are lucky to have you as their parent. They'd probably even brag about it to their friends." We stopped at our front door and he kissed my forehead. "You're perfect, if anyone should be worried about should be me. I'd make a terrible father." He said playfully and I giggled. "You'd make a grate father Sasuke, just don't spoil them to much or tap them to the wall."

I said as I opened the door and he chuckled. "Will do." I turned the light in the house on and I was startled by a scream. "SURPRISE!" "Holey mother of fuck." I placed my hand over my heart. "Hay no swearing. I don't want my nephews catching a bad word before they are even born." Scolded Deidara as he and Kurama walked over to me.

They both gave me a hug. "Sasuke did a good job in distracting you while we arranged this for you." Said Kurama. I turned to look up at Sasuke with a playful glare. "You knew about this and you didn't tell me." He shrugged and looked at me innocently. "It wouldn't have been a surprise if I told you now would it?" He kissed my cheek and walked further into the house.

"Let's get you to the back yard were the party really is." Said Deidara. The day went on perfectly, with smiles and cheers. Everyone was having a good time. A lot of people had wine, while others (including me) had juice or cool drinks. We heard a clicking sound of a spoon hitting tapping a wine glass. We all turned our attention to the person who caused the sound and found out it was Sasuke.

"Everybody I would like to make an announcement." He said. "Naruto, you are my joy, peace and happiness. You are my sun, the bright light that leads me in the dark. I love everything about you. From your inside beauty to your outside beauty. You have the most brightest and heart-warming smile that lights up me world."

He said this as he walked over to me, he went down on one knee and he pulled out a red tinny box, I gasped as he opened the box with a smile on his face. In the box was a silver metal band that was decorated with a single sapphire gem in the middle accompanied by two heart shaped ruby gems at each side and tinny amethyst gems around.

I covered my mouth with my hands as tears rolled down my face. "Naruto, it will make me the most happiest man alive and I'd die the most happiest man alive to know that you're by my side. So could you make me that man and marry me?" I brought my hands back down to my lap as I nodded my head with a smile and tears streaming down my face. "Yes... yes I will marry you." "No you will not."

There were gasps and I turned my head in confusion to the intruder. I stood up when I saw who it was. "Gaara? What are you doing here? And how did you get in?" I glared at him, but he ignored me. "I came here for you Naruto. Look I came here to apologies and I was hoping you could take me back. Naruto I made the most biggest mistake of my life of cheating and walking away from you..."

"I think I've went past that road Gaara, you made your decision that day and now I'm happier with Sasuke. Now please leave my house, you're not welcomed here." I snarled. He grabbed my arm and Sasuke pushed him away from me and stood between us as glared at Gaara. "You were nothing without me and you know that. Now if you know what's good for you, you will obey me." He demanded.

I walked Sasuke and glared at Gaara. "HA, let me catch my breath first, I've never laughed like that in a long time. I was nothing without you? Don't make me laugh, you're the one who needed me. (An: its Rihanna's fault, her song is playing on my phone.) If it was not for me your business wouldn't be where it is today. And what does that get me, a cheating son of a bitch and the cost of my baby's life. I must say, I'm glad that you're out of my life because then I wouldn't be with Sasuke. Like I said you're not welcomed here now get out."

At that moment, everything went slow as I felt something pock me right below my swollen belly. Somehow Gaara had grabbed a hold of a knife that was on a table close by. My breathing hitched as he retreated the knife, I was too out of it, to even notes Sasuke rush to my side and panic cries of the people around me as they tried to call for help. "If I can't have you, then no one can." Said Gaara, but couldn't hear him as I watched his lips move. All I could do was focus on the pain that went through my body.

Sasuke Pov

My whole world seem to stop as I watched in horror as Gaara stab Naruto. I had rushed to Naruto's side and called out his name, but he wouldn't respond. He appeared to be at a shocked daze at what was happing. I got so angry that I ended up fighting this Gaara guy. People tried to separate us as the fight became long and bloody.

I was just about to deliver my final blow, but something stopped my actions. "You know what, you're not even worth killing. I'll be generous with you just by letting you live. Oh but I'll be sure to let you suffer, I'll let you watch on the beautiful things you've missed out on. Be grateful I let you live." I let go of the collar of his shirt and rushed over to the hospital they've taken Naruto to.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I found Deidara, Kurama, Karin, Ino, Itachi, Obito and Suigetsu in the waiting room. "Kurama, Deidara, were is he? Is everything ok?" I asked. "They've taken him to the operation room. We haven't have word since we've came here. I hope his ok." Kurama burst out in tears and Itachi was on his side to comfort him.

"What happened to Gaara? When I get my hands on him, his going to regret the day he messed with an Uzumaki." Deidara was just about to storm out the hospital, when Obito held him back. The doors of the waiting room burst opened and out came Tsunade. "Well is he ok?" I asked. "Brat, you should thank the heavens above. Because you must be the luckiest man alive..."

We all realised a sigh of relief. "...there doesn't seem to be any signs of complications. The children don't seem to show any form of disturbance, so both him and the children are alright. Although I do advise that he takes it easy for the remainder of his pregnancy." Tsunade smiled.

I cleared my throat. "Where is he? Can I see him?" Tsunade's brown eyes turned to me. "At this moment his sleeping, but sure you can go. His room number is 114." I didn't waste time as I ran to his room. Once I reached his room, I took a deep breath and entered. My heart could sing knowing that his ok, I walk up to be beside him and placed my hand on his forehead.

I kissed his lip as he began to wake up. "Hay?" He whispered. I smiled at him as tears began to run down my face. "Hay!" I said, placing gentle kisses on his face. "Were am I, Sasuke?" realisation seemed and his hand immediately shot to his belly. "Are they ok?" I chuckled "They fine, Tsunade said you must take the rest of your pregnancy easy."

He nodded his head and intertwined his fingers with mine on his belly. "I'm sorry I couldn't protect myself... I-" "If anyone should be sorry it should be me. If I saw what was coming I would have prevented-" He interrupted my sentence. "Don't beat yourself up Sasuke. If you and I can't let each other be the one at fault.

Then I guess it was something that couldn't be prevented." I sighed and was about to say something but he beat me to it. "Look, I'm ok and our babies are fine as well. So let's leave all this in the past and forget that it ever happened." I looked at him uncertainly. "We're ok Sasuke. It's ok." He assured me and I held him in my arms, I held on to him tight to afraid to let him go.

-.-.-.-.-.-

Ok guys I'll stop writing here for today. My mom wants me to go study life science. I won't lie life science was never my friend, but I can't wait to leave Hillview. I'll try to finish it next week.