The extra

(An: See what I did there, sounds like some dooms day device. No! Ah what do you know.)

Normal Pov

*Five years later*

Naruto was busy washing dishes in the kitchen, he heard giggling and he looked out of the window to see Zuko, Meito and Tadashi playing a game of tag outside and he smiled at the scene before him. "What are you smiling about?" Whispered a deep husky voice by Naruto's ear, startling him. "Sasuke! Don't sneak up on me like that. Are you planning to give me a heart attack? Are you tiered of me already?" Naruto place his hand on his chest over his heart with a fake pout.

Sasuke chuckled gently grabbing Naruto's left hand and kissed the ring on the wedding finger. "I would plan none of that for my lovely wife." "Husband!" Naruto pointed out, Sasuke chuckled, wrapping his arms around Naruto's waist and kissed him on the lips. "So how was work Mr Uchiha?" Asked Naruto with a gentle smile on his lips. Sasuke nuzzled Naruto's neck and sighed. "The day was long and annoying. But I know what will make me better."

He said as he kissed Naruto's neck. "I don't think so Sasuke. The kids are outside." Sasuke just ignored what he said and bit gently on Naruto's neck making him moan. "But I've missed you so much..." He placed Naruto on the counter. "...all day I couldn't stop thinking about you..." He kissed at the corner of Naruto's lips. "...thinking about what I was going to do to you when I get home." He kissed Naruto on the lips passionately and Naruto moaned.

Sasuke's hand began to roam around Naruto's body. Naruto's arms wrapped around Sasuke's neck and played with his hair. Sasuke placed his hands on Naruto's ass and gave it squeeze. "Mommy, Meito won't give me back my toy car." Said a little voice. Naruto squeaked, pushing Sasuke away from him and hopped of the counter with a red face. "That's because you won't give me back my water gun." Said another little voice.

The twins known as Zuko and Meito. They are the exact same copy of Sasuke only difference is the both have Naruto's blue eyes and personality and let's just say they also have twenty percent of Sasuke's personality. So it's there... just not too much. Sasuke sighed. "Both of you give back what does not belong to you and stop interfering with each other." He said sternly.

Sasuke felt a tug on his sleeve and he looked down to see Tadashi. "Yes Tadashi?" Asked Sasuke. "Uncle Sasuke, where do babies come from?" Sasuke blinked once, twice and he looked at Naruto, who was red in the face. "Care to explain?" Naruto shook his head furiously and walked away. Sasuke looked down to see that the children have lined up before him expectantly.

"You'll want to know where babies come from?" The children nodded. "Then thank God for google." He said and he walked away from the children to go look for the love of his life. The children pouted and followed behind him. "But uncle Sasuke that's not explaining enough. All we want to know, is where do babies come from?"

"Ask google." "But we want to know from you." Sasuke turned with an irritated look on his face. "Fine. You send an e-mail to God and he e-mails a child or two to you." (An: don't look at me that way that's what my mom told me when I was little.) "But dad said babies are drop by the plain." Said Tadashi. "And mom said you buy them from a special shop." Said Zuko with a frown on his face. "Why don't you'll go play hid and go seek?" Suggested Sasuke. "But we already played hid and go seek daddy." Whined Meito.

"Yeah, well play something else you haven't played. I'm going to go see if your mom want to send another e-mail for a baby." Said Sasuke. "You going to ask God for a little brother." Asked Zuko and Meito excitedly at the same time. "That's if your mother agrees." Said Sasuke as he walked of and found Naruto on the sofa watching TV. "What are you watching?"

He sat on the sofa and pulled Naruto between his legs to rest his back against his chest. "Fantastic beasts." Replied Naruto as Sasuke nuzzled his neck. "They are growing..." Stated Sasuke. "It won't be long from now were we'll open our eyes and they are all grown up. They'd probably put us in an old age home and forget about us. Let's try to get a daughter, I know she'll never forget about us." Naruto chuckled. "No we are not having another baby."

"But I'd really love to get a baby girl and I'd spoil her like daddy's little princess." "And you threaten all the boys away. You're just sadistic that way." "You know me so well." Said Sasuke smirked and Naruto giggled. "Of course I do! Why wouldn't I?" Sasuke pretended to think. "Hmm, that's not good. I guess there's no way I could cheat on you now." Sasuke chuckled as Naruto playfully hit his chest.

"You keep your eyes from wondering there Mr Sasuke Uchiha." Naruto playfully threaten. "How could I keep my eyes from wondering when there's one resplendent and one of a kind sexy body that belongs to me?" Said Sasuke with a husky voice near Naruto's ear. "How many kids do you want anyway?" Asked Naruto as he turned his head up to look at Sasuke. "Hmm, let's see... we've got two down? I'd say eighteen more to go." Naruto gasped.

"Are you trying to make a village- no wait that's too small? A country seems big enough." Naruto laughed. "Well at least we'll have our own country." Said an amused Sasuke. "And who exactly must carry eighteen more kids for nine months, a couple of days, hour, minutes and don't get me started on the seconds." Said Naruto. "Well you of course." Naruto clicked his tongue playfully and shook his head.

"I believe my husband has gone made." Sasuke kissed Naruto playfully on the lip. They parted and gave each other soft smiles. "I love you Naruto." "I love you too Sasuke." And they remained in each other's embrace, both happy to be a family.

n(ab*ߔ