Chapter 7

Something about you

There's something about you I just

Can't get my mind off.

Something that makes impossible to describe.

Something that keeps pulling me back to you

Every time my heart tries to make it sweet escape.

All day and night I just can't seem to get you out

My mind. All my mind ever tells me is to let go. But!

My heart... my heart still wants you! Could it be in the

Way that you laugh and make my heart feel as if its

Going to explode in a thousand little pieces.

Or the time we're so close that I can't even focus

On anything else.

Could it be in your scent or in the mysterious way you

Talk and act? Or even possibly in the way you look at me

With those beautiful eyes, that keeps me paralysed in place?

Something about you makes me want to keep testing my

Limits... to see how deep I go.

Something about you that makes me both a saint and sinner.

Could it be that breath taking smile that make my heart skip

Every beat a million times over? Something about you that got

Me stuck with feeling!

Whenever I'm around you I feel as if, it's just you and I.

The way you stare at me makes my knees weak.

I don't know if I should fall for you... or protect my

Heart if you're just another one...

Who knows?

Only time will tell...

Done by

Naledi, Philisiwe, Zama, Siyamthanda Cele and Savannah

Naruto Pov

So it was time for to head back home. I figured since I'm all healed up I can take care of myself. Though I even suggest for Sasuke to come live with me while his around. The look on his face told me he was suffocating just looking at Kyuubi and Itachi cuddle every chance they get. We were currently ten minutes away from my house in comfortable silence.

I took a glance at Sasuke at the very same he looked at me. He smiled and my breath hitched as I managed to return his smile and he returned his focus on the road. I looked out the window and I saw a glimpse of my reflection. My face was as red as a tomato. I can feel him smirk at me. 'Dear God, I think it was a bad idea to let him live with me. If he can make me feel this way. It's not so far from now I might get a heart attack.' I tried to calm my heart down... key word tried. We finally made to my place and Sasuke parked his car on the drive way. We both went out the car grabbed our things and made our way to the front.

Before I could even open the front door, it flung open and in a matter of seconds I was on the ground. "AHH, NARUTO YOU BACK... WELCOME HOME KIT!" said Deidara, crushing me in a hug. "Deidara get off, you're too heavy." I said as I tried to push him off. "Are you implying that I'm fat?" he said with a deadly tone. "Yes! Now get the fuck off me. You could use some weight loss."

He was about to say something, when Sasuke chuckled. Deidara stood up in lightning speed, placing his hand behind his head. "Ow, Naruto why didn't you tell me you were bringing company? And a hot one on that fact." He mumbled the last part. "Hi... I'm Deidara Uzumaki! Naruto's older brother. And you are?" Sasuke smirked. "Sasuke Uchiha and it's a pleasure to meet you." Said Sasuke, taking Deidara's hand in his own and kissed it lightly.

I rolled my eyes at the scene before me. 'Show off!' "Ow my! His handsome and a gentleman. I think I should go to the Uchiha shop and get myself an Uchiha." He said. "I must say Naruto, you and Sasuke make a cute couple." He said. I swear I can feel my face heating up. I looked to Sasuke and saw he had on a big smirk on his face. "Deidara, we're not dating." "Yet!" I heard Sasuke say and gave him a questioning look, but somehow I blushed anyway.

"Ow my... look at the time! I should be going now. Sasuke, it was a pleasure meeting and keep my little brother safe. Make sure his fed, taken a bath and his bed time is at 8." He teased. "Deidara..." I whined. He looked at me innocently. "What? Just making sure my baby brother is taken care of, while I'm gone." He said in a teasing tone. "Deidara, I'm a grown man. I can take care of myself." I said, glaring at Deidara. "Yes you are my cuppy cake sugar plum. Ow you just so cute, I could just eat you up." Said Deidara, he pinched my cheeks. "That won't be necessary." Said Sasuke getting me out of Deidara's cloches.

'My hero!' I looked at Sasuke with a thankful smile. "Right! I best be going. You two kids have fun and don't do what I wouldn't do." He winked and left. It wasn't long till I noticed how close Sasuke and I were. We looked into each other's and somehow I got trapped in those dark pools of his. He leaned down slowly, when he was only centimetres away from me. I leaned back and looked away, once again my face was red. "I-I sh-show your room." I cursed myself for stuttering and I heard him sign. He let go of me and we walked inside.

"Hay Naruto, why don't I get dinner ready and you can rest?" He said as we walked up the stairs to the guest room. "Oh no... you can't do that... you're the guest, what kind of host would let their guest cook?" I opened the door to the guest room. "But I was thinking of making us a special meal... think of this as a date." He walked into the room placed his bags on the bed and came back out. "A-a date?" I questioned. He looked into my eyes, put his arms around my waist and pulled me close. "Just you and me this time." He said. I could hear my heart beating very loud and wondered how Sasuke can't hear that.

'I like Sasuke... I really do. It's just that I don't want to get hurt again. But there's something about Sasuke that I can't resist about him. Never mind that cold hearted basted his displayed on the outside. His the kindest person on the inside if you get to know him. And it's been 2 months since I left Gaara and lost my baby. But Sasuke helped me forget my pain. There's just something about him that I can't resist even if I wanted to and I don't think I want to.' I looked up at him and gave him a small smile. "Very well." I placed my hand on his chest gained all my courage, stood on my tippy toes and pecked him on the lips. He froze and I pulled out of his arms. And made my way downstairs to go watch TV. 'I guess I also have an effect on him.' I smirked at that thought.

er׆t'�1

Hay my lovely reader. I need  your opinions on what you think about my story so far. So can you please be so kind and comment your views on it. I promise I won't bite.