Chapter 20

Naruto Pov

*Next morning*

"...Thank you so much for watching Tadashi for me." Said Kurama. "It was nothing really. That little de- I mean angel is no match for me." Said Sasuke and I huffed. Sasuke kissed me on my head and wrapped his arms around my waist. Kyuubi and Itachi looked at us questionably. "Did something happen?" Asked Itachi as his perfectly thin eyebrow rose.

"Oh no, nothing happened. Noting I couldn't deal with." I looked up to Sasuke with a smile so sweet it would be deadly. He shivered, Kyuubi and Itachi shrugged. "Well, it's best we get on our way. Thanks again you two." Said Itachi as they walked to their car. "No problem." I yelled out as they entered their car and they drove out.

Sasuke kissed me on the cheek. "Thanks for not telling Itachi and Kurama." I frowned and elbowed him hard on the stomach. "I'm still made at you." I hissed and he gasped. "Honestly, is that what you're going to do to our kids when they arrive? If it is, I'll be sure to keep them away from you." I walked in the house with him on my tail. "But angel face that child was pure evil." He whined.

"Tadashi is nothing but a sweetheart, Sasuke. I should know because I've watched him many times before." I glared at him with my arms crossed over my chest. "Sweetheart my foot, that child gave me hell to pay." He huffed. "That tinny brat does nothing but destroy and create havoc everywhere. He cry for food, when in discomfort, or even for bribery. I wouldn't be surprised that child was the was the devil himself." I scoffed and rolled my eyes at him. "You only had to look after him once and all of the sudden his the devil. You're only shaking and quivering in your boots after one day of baby- sitting! Oh how the mighty have fallen." I mocked.

"To top it off you taped the poor child on the wall. If that's the way you look after children, then I feel sorry for our kids." I turned and walked away.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I haven't seen Sasuke the entire morning, but I noticed he sure has been busy. He went out for some reason and came back, only to walk straight into the kitchen. After a will he ran upstairs and came back down with what seemed to be a blanket and ran into the kitchen. I tried to ignore whatever he was doing by focusing on the TV.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I sighed. "God I'm hungry." I got up from the couch and went into to the kitchen to find something to eat. "Hmm, what do you guys want today." I rubbed my belly and hummed as I opened the fridge. Sasuke walked in through the back door. I glanced at him and looked back into the fridge.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and nuzzled my neck. "Do you have a moment?" He asked. "I'm still mad at you." I tried to remove his arms. He sighed and turned me around to face him. "I know, I know, but could you give me a moment of your time." I huffed as he held my hands and kissed them. "I promise you won't regret it." I sighed for what seem to be the millionth time today. "Fine." He leaned in and kissed me gentle on the lip and gave me one of his rare smile. "I need you to close your eyes." I looked at him sceptically but closed my eyes either way.

I felt him lead me to some place for a while and we suddenly stopped. "Right, open your eyes." I opened my eyes and gasped at the sight before me. There under the sakura tree in our back yard was a large red blanket with four pillows two big and two small on two corners across from each other.

A small blue blanket that had a picnic basket on it at the side of it was a tray carrying two jars of what seemed to be two different drinks and two glasses. "A picnic?" I turned to Sasuke and looked at him in awe. "It's to say sorry for what I've said and done. You're right that is no way to treat a child and what father would that make me if I do such thing to my children." He said sincerely and helped me sit down.

For sandwiches he had prepared me a smoked salmon lavash wrap and for himself a chicken and veggie pinwheels. For salad a lentil cauliflower salad. (An: my mom loves that salad and tries to make me eat it. I love veggies, I do! But cauliflower and I were never friends.) For snacks avocado mango brown rice for him and a mojito fruit salad for me.

For drinks strawberry basil watermelon aqua Fresca for me and Meyer lemon and jasmine iced tea for him. And as for dessert, banana cream pie just for me. "That was nice. Thank you Sasuke." I sighed in content as I rubbed my belly. "Anything to make to make you happy... and oh, before I forget." I looked at him puzzled as he pulled out a small box from his pocket and handed it to me. "This is for you." I took it and opened it, inside was a sliver bracelet with the Uchiha symbol on the middle around it was sapphire rocks on each side, were five rocks each was a pattern of opal and amethyst rocks.

"Sasuke, it's beautiful, but it looks expensive." My fingers hovered over the bracelet. "Only the most expensive and one of a kind gift for you." "But Sasuke, I don't love you for your money. I love you for you." He grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "I know, and that is why I love you." He kissed me gentle on the lips. "...and thank you again for this lovey gift."

He rubbed my belly. "Because of you I get to be a father through the impossible and I can't thank you enough for that." I looked at him in awe. "But you don't have to thank me." "But I want to." "Sa-" I didn't get a chance to speak as he kissed me passionately. "Thank you." He whispered out as he rested his forehead on mine, trying to be careful not to be on my belly. I smiled at him in defeat as he returned a small smile.

I felt something move within me and looked down at my belly. "Oh, hello there..." My eyes widen and I smiled Sasuke raised a thin eyebrow at me. "What's wrong." He asked, I grabbed his hand and placed it on my belly once again. Again there was movement and I watched as Sasuke's eyes widen in surprised and he smiled, rubbing my belly. "They are finally moving." He went down to level himself with my belly, rolled my top back and kissed it. "See you'll soon, you two." The whole day we remained content.

*4th month*

I looked at myself in the mirror and hoofed at my reflection, I've gained a lot of weight and my clothes were too tight and these two guys think it a good idea to be fooling around with my insides. At this moment I was trying to pull down my orange favourite top. "What you doing?" I did not need to turn around to know who that was.

I scolded and pursed my lips harshly. "This is all your fault, I'm fat and now my favourite top won't fit me no more." I whined. He walked into our room and placed a couple of bag on our bed. "Well, as you knight in shining armour. I got Deidara and Kurama to get you maternity clothes from the mall."

I turned to look at him. "That will make me look fat." I pouted and he sighed. "You're not fat, you're pregnant and beautiful." He kissed me and rubbed my tummy. There was a kick and Sasuke felt it too, he smiled and went down on his knees to level himself with my belly. "And you two little guy. Stop making it hard for your mother-" "Why do I have to be the mother." I yelled. "Because you're the one who's carrying them."

I huffed and crossed my arms. "Why can't I be a daddy." He chuckled. "Because that would just confuse them." He hugged and kissed my belly. "Confuse them? They could call you papa and they could call me daddy. It's a fair fight." I reasoned. "How can you be the daddy, when you're the one carrying them?" He questioned.

"Easy!" I stated. "Face it Naruto, you're carrying them. Which makes you their mother by default. You're a mommy, embrace it." He smirked and I glared. "Ok fine, I'll embrace alright. That's because that's the first word that would come out of them, making me their favourite." I said with a smug face. "That's if I can't help it." He said with a smug face. "Want to bet? If they call daddy first... th-then I- I'll stop eating ramen for three whole years. But if they call mommy first you have to do house chores for three whole years."

He looked thoughtful for a moment his arms crossed and his eyebrows farrowed. "Deal. But are you sure you're going to survive without ramen for three years?" He asked slyly. "Because it's no doubt I'm going to win." He smirked. "We'll see about that. And I'll be happy to wipe that smirk off your face." I shot back. "May the best parent win." He said with that smirk never leaving his face. 'If only I remembered I've just sold my soul to the devil. And that devil's name is Sasuke Uchiha.'

-.-.-.-.-.-

Well hello there my lovely readers. Hope you enjoy this chapter and I hope you guys had a lovely new year. I know I am, buuuut just not thrilled about back to school even if it's my last year. Please review and like and I'll be your best friend.

JT<u