Chapter 15

Naruto Pov

*1st month*

I was standing in front of a full body mirror looking at my still flat belly. "What are you doing?" Came a deep voice from behind me. I gasped and turned around so fast I'd put a bullet to shame, only to find Sasuke leaning on the door frame with a smirk plastered on his pale face. "Damn Sasuke! You scared the living shit out of me." I said placing my hand on my chest. Sasuke pushes himself off the door frame and walks over to me places his hand around my waist, plus me close and pecks me on the lip.

I placed my hands on his chest, feeling his calm heartbeat. "Don't scare me like that! Don't you know it's bad to sneak up on a pregnant person?" I said with a pout and puffed out my cheeks. Sasuke chuckles and kisses me again. "Well! I guess it's true you learn something new every day." I smacked him playfully on his chest and turned back to the mirror.

I rubbed my flat belly and frowned. "What's on your mind?" Asked Sasuke as he kissed my nape. I signed. "I'm just a little worried that's all." Sasuke placed his big hand over my small hand. "What are you worried about?" He asked. I turned to him and remained in his arms.

He leaned forward placed a small kiss on my lips and placed his forehead on mine as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I'm just worried... what if he or she doesn't want me. I mean things like these happen to a lot of parents. Speaking of parents... what if I'm a bad parent and don't give my child that right amount of love they need. I mean I don't want the father of the year award. But what if something goes wrong on their day of their birth and I leave you behind and alone with our child. That would really make me a bad parent." I ranted.

Sasuke chuckled and I frowned. "What are you laughing at?" I asked with a pout. "It's nothing...it's just..." He trailed off with a slight chuckle. "You're worrying for no reason. This child..." He moved one of his hands from my hips and placed it on my belly. "Would worship you more than he or she would worship me."

He said and kissed me on my head. "And you wouldn't be a bad parent even if you wanted too." He kissed me on my forehead. "And your heart... don't get me started on your heart." He said as he rubbed my belly. "Your heart is more like sunshine and rainbows! Constantly full of unconditional love. So I say they are set on an eternity on the love section." He kissed my nose and I giggled at what he said.

"And I believe we both can't get the father of the year award. Because in all honesty you're the mother of our child. So the mother of the year award goes to you without a fight." He chuckled and ignored my protest as he kissed me on the cheek. "And lastly, I promise you nothing would go wrong, because I wouldn't allow it. You and I will always be together even in the afterlife." He said and a tear ran down my face.

He wiped it away with his thumb and kissed me on the lips. The kiss was sweet and simple and we soon broke apart with smiles on our faces. "I love Naruto Uzumaki." He said and pecked me on the lips. "I love you too Sasuke Uchiha, now and always." I said with a smile on my face and he kissed me once again.