Chapter 17

Sasuke Pov

Itachi smirked as Obito and I gave him our full attention. "So what's the plan?" Asked Obito. "How about we give them hell to pay. If they want to play this game then way not turn the table." Said Itachi. "And can we feed them to the sharks?" I asked. "Foolish little brother, you know we can't do such thing. Now if there weren't laws... then I'd gladly join you on such thing. But I still want to see my little Tadashi grow old and get married and I'm sure you want the same for your kid that's on the way." Said Itachi.

I sighed. 'Well it was a beautiful dream while it lasted... one day though and no one will know. After all there's a million way to kill a person and hid the body. In my case I have to kill two.' I thought. "Boys are you'll coming or what?" Asked Kurama as he walked into the living room and eyed the three of us suspiciously. "Is everything alright in here?" Asked Kurama. "Of course everything's alright my lovely red rose. Why wouldn't it be?" Said Itachi.

Kurama eyed Itachi, then Obito and then me and I just shrugged. "Uh- ha, Itachi what are you hiding? You got that look that tells me you're up to something." Said Kurama. Itachi sighed. "I'm sorry Sasuke but I just can't lie to lie to my lovely red rose..." said Itachi as I eyed him questionably. "You see Kurama, Sasuke was asking for some advice on how to propose to Naruto." Said Itachi, looking as if he was defeated and Kurama squealed.

'I was?' I thought as I sweat dropped. "Oh this is wonderful news!" Said Kurama as he clapped his hands together and his entire being radiated with excitement. "Yes I know, but you need to make sure that you don't tell Naruto. Otherwise it would ruin the surprise." Said Obito and Kurama giggled. "Sasuke, but why did you ask Itachi for help? If you ask me, your brother is far from romantic." Said Kurama as whispered the last sentence out for me to know. "What was that honey?" Asked Itachi. "Ow nothing dear. But Sasuke, sweetie just ask Deidara and me for advice. I promise you it would be a time to remember." Said Kurama, with a dreamy look in his eyes.

"Guys, are you coming or what?" Asked Deidara from the dining room. Kurama was first to leave the living room. "Remember... give them hell." Said Itachi before he walked into the dining room. "... Ow Naruto, we are so sorry about Gaara. Tell you what, when I see him... I promise he won't live another day to see tomorrow." Said Utakata as we walked into the dining room, with that on his face. 'Mark my words I'll mop the floor with that face.' I thought as I scowled at the man.

"You guys are so sweet! But you don't need to. As long as Sasuke is by my side my life is good." Said Naruto as he walked towards me with that beautiful bright smile on his face and a plate with my food in his hand. I wrapped my arms around his waist, pulled him close to me and gave him a gentle kiss on the lips. Naruto pulled away from the kiss with a blush on his face and I smirked at the corner of my right eye I could see the twevils with irritation itching on their faces and my smirk widen.

Naruto pulled out of my arms, placed my plate on the table and before he could walk to his seat, I gave him a quick slap on his ass. Naruto yelped in surprise and placed his hands on ass. The blush on his face darkened as he glared at me with a pout. "Sasuke you pervert." He hissed. I smirked at his reaction. "I'm sorry angel face but I couldn't resist." I said innocently. I heard a soft growl. You couldn't have heard it unless you were paying attention.

Everyone took their seat around the round table and began to eat. "Naruto, you cooking is as mouth-watering as always. Careful Sasuke if you don't keep a good I on this one I might just take him." Said Utakata as he patted Naruto's shoulder. "Well too bad. His mine, so hands off." I harshly stated. "Sasuke don't be rude. They are our guests." Scolded Naruto.

"Deidara your hair looks soft and shiny as always. Tell me what is your secret?" Said Neji as he twirled the tip of Deidara's hair between his fingers. "Neji, is it? You have two seconds to let go of my sunflowers hair before I chop of your fingers." Said Obito as he narrowed his dangerously. "Obito, behave." Scolded Deidara.

"Kurama you're such a good parent. I'd be happy if I were your child." Said Utakata as he places his hand on Kurama's knee. Earning Utakata a hard kick on the leg from under the table. 'Brought to you by Itachi.' I smirked at my own thought. "Itachi, what has gotten into you?" Scolded Kurama. "I thought I saw a rat." Calmly said Itachi. "A rat? That's impossible I clean this house inside, out myself." Stated Naruto in disbelief. "Well I saw a huge rat." Instead Itachi. "I think I saw it too." Said Obito. "Very huge and I saw two." I said. Naruto glared and continued with his meal along with his brothers.  

Dinner was lovely. During that time the Hyuugas were a little too touchy for my liking and of course our beloveds were oblivion to what's going on around them. Once dinner was over, Naruto, Kurama and Deidara were in the kitchen cleaning up. Which was the perfect opportunity to give the Hyuugas hell to pay. "Please, shall we go outside? It's much cooler there." They agreed, and as we made it outside, I quickly landed a punch on both of them.

Obito quickly grabbed me, to prevent me from landing another hit on them. "Obito, let me go. I'm not done with these two. They need a big lesson on never to touch my angel face with their filthy hands." I hissed out as I glared at the two. "Calm down brother. I doubt your angel face will be happy if he see a mark on their faces." Said Itachi with a calm tone and I did as I was told.

"And as for you two. As much as I would love to watch my little brother beat the living shit out of you. And I would gladly join him. But if you ever touch what belongs to the Uchihas ever again. The future won't be so bright for you two. Are we clear." To show that we meant business, we gave them an evil smile that could make the devil fear for his life and cracked our knuckles. They gulped and nodded their heads.

"Glad we're on the same page now head along now. We'll say you said bye." And just like that they were gone. "Funny... here I thought Hyuugas can fight." Said Obito. "The can... it's just that they could never win against Uchihas." I stated as we walked back into the house. "Neji and Utakata are gone?" Asked to Naruto. "Uh yeah they said goodbye though and that they were very sorry that they couldn't stay long enough." I said. "Ow well it was fun having them around. I hope they come back and visit." Said Naruto with a smile on his face and walked away. "Even if hell freezes over I doubt they will." I said, looking at Itachi and Obito and them we laughed. 'Ah yes, life is good.'

An: i know crappy right.