Chapter 16

Sasuke Pov

*2nd month*

Naruto has finally developed a little bump, hardly noticeable and still hard to believe a little bit of me and him is growing within him. 'There is a bun in the oven.' Is what always crosses my mind as I think of this situation. But I couldn't have it any other way. 'If my beautiful blond is willing to give me a child, then we'll sure be busy after our first.'

I smirked at the idea. 'Ow we'll sure be busy.' I signed in contempt, "Life is good!" I said to myself as I let myself think of a bright future ahead of us. I could just imagine it right now, seven kids running around. Naruto smiling his beautiful smile while his carrying one on the way. 'Yes life would be good.'

I heard the doorbell ring from the living room. I was about to get up from the reclining chair when Naruto called out. "I'll get it!" He said. But either way I stood up and stood at the doorway of the living room as he opened the door. "Neji, Utakata! Ow what a pleasant surprise... please come in, come in." Said Naruto with a cheery voice. I scowled at the mention of those two names.

'What are they doing here?' Those two always leave a bad taste in my mouth and wait how does Naruto know those two twevils. Those tweens are never good when they are around (an: just ignore it and just pretend they are-.-) and what are they doing with my beautiful blond. My angel face can't possibly know those two evil beings.

The walked in the house and Naruto closed the door behind them. They spotted me and smirked as I kept a scowl on my face. 'Those two were sent to torcher my very soul.' My scowl deepened and Naruto seemed oblivion to our silent interaction. "Really this is truly a pleasant surprise! It's been a long time since I saw you guys." Said Naruto as he gave them both a hug.

And they both seemed to linger on my beautiful blond to my own displeasure. "You're still as beautiful as the last time we saw you, Naruto." Said Neji, kissing my angel face's hand. Utakata pulled out a bunch of flowers from behind him and handed them to Naruto. "And only these flowers can complement such beauty, even if they are nothing compared to you." Said Utakata and Naruto stared at them in awe.

"Ow you'll two are just the sweetest. And allow me to introduce you to my boyfriend, Sasuke Uchiha." Naruto said with a smile dancing across his face. "Uchiha lovely seeing you again." Said Neji. I calmly waked over to my angel face placed my arms possessively. "Hn." "Sasuke don't be rude..." Naruto scolded and gently smacked me on my chest. "And you guys know each other?" Asked Naruto as he looked between us.

Utakata cleared his throat. "Since high school but we separated in collage and that's where we met you, the most beautiful creature to ever walk on this Earth. How are your brothers?" He said. I growled under my breath "Ow you're quite the charmer, they're just fine and they'll be here any minute. Let's go catch up in the living room. But I have to prepare a few things before Kyuubi and Dei get here. Sasuke could you show them to the living room please." Said Naruto as he walked into the kitchen.

I glared at the two as they stared at my angel face's ass. "Right... what are you two doing here?" I asked a glared at the two with the famous Uchiha glare, but it didn't faze them. "Whatever do you mean Sasuke?" Said Utakata. "We're only just here to visit our beautiful friend. And what I'd give to spank that ass." Said Neji and I growled. "Well it's a shame, because you two are not welcomed in this house. So get the fuck out of here."

"Tell me Sasuke, how does it feel to have that ass in your hands?" Questioned Neji as they both dreamed about God knows what about my angel face. "But if you have Naruto, Deidara and Kurama together... God I'll die happily." Said Utakata. Just as I was about to say something the doorbell rang. "Ow that must be the and just on time too. Sasuke, my love could you get the door for me please sweetie. Thank you." Said Naruto in the kitchen.

I did as I was told and opened the door for Itachi who was carrying Tadashi in his arms, Kurama, Obito and Deidara. "Sasuke, hay. My God it smells so good in here. I could smell it a block." Said Deidara as he walked in the house. "Sasuke gets all the luck he gets to taste my little brothers cooking every day." Said Kurama I gave them each a nod as they walked in the house. Itachi smirked as he saw the irritation on my face. "What wrong little brother ain't you happy to see us?" Said Itachi. "Ow you'll see..." I growled out lowly.

Obito looked at me questionably. "It must be somethin-" Obito's sentence was cut off but the sound of screaming. Itachi and Obito ran into the living room to see what's going on. "Aaaah Neji, Utakata it's been such a long time. Where have you two been hiding?" Said Kurama as they hugged the twevils with excitement. I smirked as I saw Itachi's left eye twitch and heard him growl, Obito just shrugged. "Why didn't you tell me they were here?" Hissed Itachi, whispering for only me to hear. "I don't see what's wrong any friend of Deidara is a friend... did he just touch Deidara's ass?" Growled Obito.

"Why the hell did you allow them in your house?" Asked Itachi. I was about to answer but Naruto popped into the living room. "Hay guys dinners ready. Neji, Utakata I do hope you guys could join us" Said Naruto. "Naruto, angel face... I'm sure they got things to do." "Ow if that's the case. I was just hoping that we could catch up..." Naruto trailed off. "Nonsense, and miss out on you're cooking. I'd miss it for the world." Said Utakata as my right eye twitched.

'Ooooh I could just imagine it now. Which death if fitting for these twevils? Burn them alive? No too merciful. Chop them to pieces and hid them in different places? Hmmm too much work. Ahh yes feed them to the sharks, my babies must be hungry after so long.' I thought with an evil smirk on my face.

'Don't judge me I'm sure as hell you'd do the same too.' "Well that's just lovely. Please join us." Said Naruto with a bright smile on his face. Naruto led the way followed by Deidara, Kurama took Tadashi from Itachi and followed after Deidara. Neji and Utakata walked ahead of us and suddenly stopped. They turned to us with a smirk on their face.

"Brother do you ever wonder what Naruto would sound like in bed?" Asked Neji. "Or how Kurama would look like if he had one of our dicks in his mouth?" Asked Utakata. "Or how Deidara would look like with his ass sticking in the air?" Asked Neji, they looked at each other laughed and walked away. "Oh watch me commit murder on those two fuckers!" I growled and glared with Itachi and Obito holding me back. "Hold your horses little brother this fight ain't over yet." Said Itachi as he and Obito glared at direction the twevils went. "I have a plan." Said Itachi.

&/1+

TBC... so sorry for being late... just hoped you'll enjoyed and don't worry I have special plans for Gaara.