Chapter 11

Reason finds no hold in mind wrapped with fear

Reason finds no hold in minds wrapped with fear.

People don't dare to tempt fate by flirting

With death, cause God forbid them

From trying.

Reason finds no hold in minds wrapped with fear.

Minds that are scattered all over.

Minds that jingle with the world's

Scurries dead.

Let's watch a moment, watch reality slipping

Further and further away cause fear has won.

Let's watch how the road to hell is paved

With good intentions. Let's watch the people

Speechless with rage devoured by fear... for

You see... reason finds no hold in minds

Wrapped with fear.

Reason finds no hold in minds that's

Attacked with sorrows, minds that are devoured

With evil... wrapped and stuffed with fear.

Surrounded with the belt of worry.

Now let's get things straight without beating

Around the bush. But reason finds no hold in

Minds wrapped with fear. It's agonizing, no really

It is... that the world hates us just for existing

To bring happiness with a hint of fear to many

People, just to live, we die. We wanted to,

Oh we wanted too... not because the world forced

Us to we've been living these endless nightmares.

When sorrynees can no longer play its part,

When protection is stepped on with the

Filthiest feet of nature... Reason finds no

Hold in minds wrapped with fear. Reason finds

No settlement after fear has

Made commitment with the mind, when

Life becomes the dark path of scratch

Scramble in fear.

With each passing day we watch fear stab

Through the heart keen not on tempting fate.

Keeping our weapons aimed, but we remain

Defeated. We've been blind enough to shoot in

The dark, still trapped by fear and try not

To reach for the light. Though eloquent,

Though fragile, though blessed with grace.

Reason finds no hold in minds wrapped with fear.

The overwhelming daze for revenge fear.

We might just find the blades of our allies

Turned to us. Now don't get me wrong, count

Each bullet that pieces our very souls and like I said

Reason finds no hold in mind wrapped in fear.

Done by

Naledi, Philisiwe, Zama, Siyamthanda Cele and Nomathemba, Ntombi Zondi

Sasuke Pov

'That's strange- Naruto's usually back home during this time.' I was wait for Naruto since I've came home from work and his meal was beginning to get cold. I've tries calling him and I was beginning to get worried. I picked up my phone again and decided to call Kurama to check if he was there and if he was his going to have hell to pay for scaring the shit out of me. Very kinky hell to pay.

I dialled up Kurama's number and waited a while for him to answer his phone. "Sasuke? You're a pleasant surprise! To what do I owe the pleasure of the Ice Prince calling me at this time and hour?" Said Kurama with a dramatic tone to his voice. I rolled my eyes and cleared my throat. "I was calling to ask if Naruto was there, I've tried calling him a lot of times and he would answer his phone?" I asked with a calm tone mixed with worry.

"Uhm... no I'm sorry Sasuke, but the last time I saw him was last week Sunday. Have you tried Deidara, he could be there and if he is give me a call and I'll be sure as hell to help you knock some sense into him." He said with worry evident in his voice. "That won't be necessary, I have other ways of dealing with it in mind."

'Naruto, you better be on your way home.' I dialled Deidara's number. "Trouble in paradise already? Well fear not, the love doctor's here. Talk to me." Said Deidara. "There's nothing wrong between Naruto and I... I was just calling to check if Naruto's there?" I said. "Sorry sweetie. The last time I heard from him was around 4:30 pm. And that was just over the phone. He said something about going to the grocery store and buy somethings for dinner." He said. I sighed. "Even if he was going to the grocery store, he would've been back by now." I said, passing my hand through my raven hair.

"Did you try Kurama?" He asked. "Yes I did and he said to try you." I was beginning to get worried. "Did you try his friends?" He asked once again. "I was about to." I tried to keep calm. "Maybe something is holding him back." Said Deidara. "Just try out with his friends, maybe one of them knows. I'm sure his just fine." "Yeah maybe your right. Maybe I'm overreacting. I'm sure he'll walk through that door any minute." I had my last few words with Deidara and hung up.

I started calling all of Naruto's friends and ended up with the same results. "Ok thanks Ino." I was now tired and worried. 'Where could you be Naruto?' At that moment my phone rang, I quickly picked up my phone and answered. "Naruto?" "Hi Sasuke it's me... Kiba. I was calling to check if Naruto is there with you. If he is please tell him that prank he pulled earlier was not funny. I almost got a heart attack." Said Kiba.

"Uhm... Kiba, his not home yet. I've been trying to call him. I asked his brother's and a few of his friends and nobody has heard from him apart from you. What prank did he pull?" I asked. "W- wait a minute. Wh- what do you mean his not back. Wait does that mean. Sasuke I think I know what happened to Naruto. W- we were talking... he was going to the grocery store and something happened. I- I tried asking him what's wrong but there was no answer. I- I heard something that sounded like struggling. Sasuke, I think someone kidnapped Naruto." Just those words was enough crush me.

"when was this?" I asked. 'I saw if something ever happens to him.' "I- I don't know ok. I- I was just talking to him a-and... oh my God please find him Sasuke." Kiba was in tears and talking hysterically over the phone. 'My  greatest fear has come to life, but I won't let fear take over.' "I'll find him Kiba, I'll find him." 

 ione

I'm so sorry for being late my lovely readers. I just had to undo my hair after the exams. To be honest ultra is beautiful when done but twice the bitch when you have to undo it. And since exams are over I can finally focus on the story and also say goodbye Grade 11 hello Grade 12.