Blonde

London POV🍃✨💕👶

Me and August were at the hair salon dying my hair blonde. Me and Aug did a deal that if I die my hair blonde than he will buy me a baby speaker he thinks its stupid but I think it will work! I watched as they flat iron my hair. I got on Snapchat and pulled up the flower filter! I took a pic and asked them a question.

" How long is this gonna last?" I said worried.

" Just four weeks or five!" The stylist said cutting it a little. I got up and went to August. He looked up and smiled.

" I like it!" August said grabbing my hand.

" Are you going to get me the speaker?" I said smiling.

" Sure.." He said smiling. I smiled as we got in the car. I rubbed my belly because I was so hungry.

" August can we get something to eat?" I said on my phone.

" Sure what you want?" He said keeping his eyes on the road. I thought about than finally said.

" Popeye's!" I said smiling. He looked a me for a minute than smiled. We pulled up at Popeye's and went to the drive threw! I sighed as we looked at the menu.

" Hi welcome to Popeye's how my I help you?" The lady said on the speaker.

" What you want?" August said looking at me.

" Um get me four spicy chicken tenders with fries and biscuit! And a Coke!" I said on m phone.

" Let me get four chicken tenders and a biscuit and a water!" August said to the lady. I smacked my teeth and looked at him.

" THAT'S NOT WHAT I SAID AUGUST!!" I said upset. He drove up to the driveway and looked at me.

" I know you need to be mo-"

" Mann be quiet with all that bullshit how come when I order something I don't get what I want?!" I said upset as we pulled up to the window.

" Your total is 5.88!" The lady said as August paid her and drove up to the window.

" AUGUST I HATE WHEN YOU THAT!" I said mad.

" I want the baby to be healthy!" He said upset.

" August how is the baby gonna get sick by one meal! ONE!"

He sighed and went to the other window and grabbed the food and drink. He pasted me the food and I looked at him upset and snatch the bag.

" I know your worried August..but come on this is Popeye's! The doctor said I can have soda but not every day and Coffee! You were there!" I said drinking the water. I was so mad he didn't get my fries.

" I'm sorry baby just...worried!"

" I know.." I said said looking at him. He looked at me and back at the road. I sighed rubbing my belly eating.

____________________________________

" Ooo I felt the baby kick!" Kay said smiling! I smiled as me,Kay and Paisli were at the house. August went to the studio for his new album could This Thing Could Life. I sighed as Paisli came downstairs.

" I'm gonna run out!" She said leaving. She left out and it was just me and Kay.

" Mommy guess what?" Kay said smiling as she looked at the TV. Kay's birthday is next Saturday and she's been telling people every day all the time!!

" What baby?"

" My birthday is next Saturday!" She said smiling.

" I know!!!!" I said smiling. Kay's gonna be right years old and I just can't imagine it. ( when yall see Kay it's gonna be an older version of her so don't be freaking out I change her)

" Kay what do you think the baby gender is?" I said Kay as she listened to my belly.

" A girl! I want a baby sister!!" She said smiling. I smiled at her comment I really hope I have a girl or a boy!

August POV✨💯😂✌

I walked out the studio and drove to the old warehouse building. I got out and saw Jay smiling. I thought BRI killed this nigga but he not dead. He sent me a email yesterday. Telling me to meet him here. I should kill him.

" OK what do you want man!" I said upset. I looker back at the car and saw Travis and Dope in the car for backup.

" August! My nigga!" He said trying to dab me.

" I ain't chu nigga!" I said getting loud. He laughed and pulled out his gun. Travis and Dope got out and pulled the guns out. Jay laughed and made a serious face.

" Follow me August and bring yo friends!" He said. We followed him to a truck. He snapped his fingers and four guys came in and tied our arms and lips up. Than the four guys when to the trunk.

"Dont get mad OK!?" Jay said smiling. We made a weird look than they opened the trunk. We saw my nieces tied up screaming, Travis girlfriend Love tied up crying, and BRI screaming tied up. I screamed over my tape and saw Travis kicking and screaming. Dope screamed and was crying. They closed the trunk and Jay laughed.

" Now..I know Travis that's my sister but I don't give a FUCK!" He said smiled. Travis gave him a death stare breathing hard.

" Dope your going out with my girlfriend! I don't know why but she's my bitch now nigga!" Jay said looking at Dope.

" Now and certainly not least August! I thought we were cool until you took my girl! I got how's mannn! I'm so triggered man y'all got me fuck! So I had to take your nieces I saw them playing out and took them like candy!" He said laughing. I scream at him than he smiled.

" Now I can kill them if I wanted to but I'm not..yet!" He took off my tape off my mouth.

" W-What we g-gotta do t-to get them b-back?!" I said out of breath. He thought and smiled.

" Give me London.."

" I can't do that anything but that Mann!!!" I said upset.

" OK....Ooo how about that fine sister of hers P-....Paisli!" He said smirking.

" WHAT I CANT DO THAT NEITHER I CAN'T GIVE YOU MONEY?" I said as they took the tape off of Dope and Travis.

"How about 1,000 and Paisli?" He said smiling.

" In fact I'm not asking you I'm telling you August!" He said

" And if you don't get her and my money they all dieing!" He said walking back to his car. They left out and drove off leaving us there speechless.

" I never that I would say this but we gotta keep my sister safe even tho I don't like her ass!" Dope said.  We got in the car and drove.

" We gotta make a plan!" Travis said upset.

"