Down for You

London POV❤

Jay and Paisli in Media

"August come on we'll find them.." I said as he was upset at the note. We were back at the hotel with Kay and Adora. August was upset he thought we had them but we didnt we just got open condoms and letter.

"Are you mad about the letter or the condoms you step on?" I said looking at him. He looked at me with that really London face. I smiled and he groaned than he sat down on the edge of the bed. I got up and crawled to him and kissed his neck than cheek.

"Baby don't stress..were gonna fi-"

"No were not.. I thought I killed dat nigga a lon time ago but, I ain't.. I kno you mad-"

"No baby I'm not mad, I'm sad that we didn't get her in time, but I'm not mad at you..you tried so hard to find her for me because you know how much I love my sister both of my sisters. " I said wrapping my arms around his neck while he looked forward. I Chris Cross Apple Sauce on the bed than sighed.

"Look at me Anthony" I said looking at the back of his head. He turned with a sigh. I leaned down and kissed his lips. He deep end the kiss than he grabbed my waist than pick me up and put me on his lap. I pecked his lips than put my arm around his shoulder.

"August I don't want you to worry baby..Worry changes people they start to change please don't change Aug" I said twisting his hair.

"I'll never change London if you say don't" August said looking in me. I smiled than he kissed me. I deep end the kiss than he leaned back on the bed while we were still kissing. He grabbed my waist than started to pulled down my tights. I smiled than I took off his shirt than went back kissing him. We haven't made love in a minute I miss August. I miss him a lot.  He layed me down than too off my shirt. Than kissed down my chest, I softly moan than he pulled my tights off showing my lace underwear. He smiled than pulled them down than kissed my thighs.

"Wait August?"

"What?"

Kay and Adora?"

"Don't moan loud" He said he dived right in my cat. I arched my back than moaned softly. He licked every place I wanted him too. He went deeper as I moan quickly.

"Ahh August!" I said out loud. He held on to my thigh as I tried to push him away.

"Don't..moan..so loud" He said while eating me out. I moan soft but loud. I tried so hard not to moan even louder. He stoped than unlatched my bra. He kissed my boobs making me closed my eyes. He took off his pants than grabbed a condom. He put it in so fast I almost screamed.

"August..you can't do that" I said

"Sorry Lon" He said stroking me slowly.

"Fuck" I said softly.

"Damn London you too tight" He said. I smiled as he did it slowly. Than he went faster.

"Ahhh Shit!" I screamed than he stop.

"London what the fuck.." He said looking down at me.

"What you went faster" I said smiling. He chucked as I giggled. He got up and went to put on his sleeping clothes. I got dress than I heard a knock. I walked to the door and opened it seeing Kay rubbing her eyes.

"You okay I heard you screaming..did you beat up daddy?" She said. I smiled than took her back to bed. I put her in the bed an kissed her forehead.

"I didn't beat up daddy we were-"

"Playing Uno!"

"Yes we were playing Uno Kay your so smart" I said smiling. She grinned than yawned.