Baby,Baby,Baby!

London POV

I was in my room listening to TLC rubbing my belly. This baby is really making me sick I can't even get out the bed. I just got to figure out the name of the baby.. I forgot tomorrow is Kay birthday. I grabbed my phone calling August because he took her to the mall. He didn't pick up so I got up and went out in the halls and saw Pailsi fully dressed.

" Where you going!?" I said walking downstairs. She look at me and sighed.

" I'm going to the store and maybe to Victoria Secret.." She said grabbing her purse.

" Can I come?" I said sadly. She signed looking up than looked at smiling.

" I guess you gonna be here alone!" She said I smiled putting on my shoes.

" Can you go upstairs and get my purse?" I said getting up.

" Yeah!" She ran upstairs and she came back quick. I smiled and walked behind her out the door.
We got in the car driving away. I was having bad pain really bad. I'm supposed to have the baby in 2 weeks. I'm really tired.....

" You need to go to the doctor?" My sister said feeling my belly driving. I sighed shaking my head.

" No..NO keep doing what you doing.." I said as my pain started going away. She signed as she pulled into the store.

" I'll be back I'm just getting a black and mild and some chips.." My sister said getting out. I nodded as she closed the door and went inside. I sighed and than the pain came back. I scream in pain and saw the baby kicking. I sighed than it went away again. Paisli got back inside and put on her seatbelt.

" You OK?"

" Yeah... I'm fine.." I said she handed me her chips. I grabbed a few and she started driving. We turned on the radio and started putting stuff on Snapchat and dancing. We arrived to Victoria Secret and Paisli got up and I follow her. I grab her hand as we walked inside.

" Paisli you my best friend.." I said smiling. She laughed and opened the door.

" OK London I'm just gonna get a jacket and some underwear k?" Pailsi said walking away. I nodded as she walked away looking at jackets.

Paisli POV✨💕💎💜🔫

I was looking around at the jacket as I felt someone watch me. I turned and seen Jay I drop my purse and gasp. I looked at London saw her looking at lingerie. I looked back at him and he was gone. I grabbed my purse and ran to London.

" Let's go!" I said grabbing her hand.

" What happened?!" She said as we got back in the car.

" I thought I saw-" London scream and started to cry.

" WHAT IS IT?!?!" I said confused..

" My stomach hurts bad!!!" She said holding her belly. I started the car and drove to the hospital.

London POV🎂🎤🌞🐩

We got to the hospital and they ran right to me because I was screaming when we ran in.

" What's wrong?" The nurse said holding my hand.

" Her stomach is in pain!" Paisli said. They got me a wheelchair and took me to emergency. Paisli walked behind me holding my hand still.

August POV🚫💋󾠱🇺

I walked inside the house with Kay and didn't see London and Pailsi. Kay put her bag down and looked around.