I've Changed

Pasili POV

That's Paisli ^^^^

One year later..

My babies are now 1 years old and i'm so happy. It's been stressful to be a single mom and my "husband" is in prison. I've learned that things changed for a reason you just gotta get over that shit and start over. I was setting up for the party than I felt little hands on my legs. I looked down and see Mai and Miracle smiling up at me . Than Mai made a stink face

"Sissy go stinky" Mai said backing away. Miracle looked away embarrassed. I sighed and bend down to pick up Miracle and Mai.

"Mai don't be mean to your sister, your supposed to help sissy remember?" Mai nodded than kissed my cheek.

"Sorry Sissy"

"okay" Miracle said smiling. I smiled than looked at their clothes seeing them not in their matching clothes than I ask London to do. I sigh than started to walk inside the house.

"I asked Titi to change you guys clothes."

"Titi with uncle!" Miracle said cocking her head to the side. I groaned than walked inside the house seeing London and August kissing. I smacked my teeth than coughed so the can get my attention and sadly they couldn't hear me. Than Mai and Miracle started to cough with me which made us even louder and caught their attention.

"Uhhhhhh titi lon i told you to change them and wash them up the party starts in 20 minutes stupid, so imma need you to get on your auntie duties. Damn are you trying to make baby number three?" i said putting them down. London laughed than grabbed Mai and Miracle.

"I'm sorry P i'm getting to it now"

"No like you know I need help doing this shit and you taking me as a joke right now" I said madly irradiated. I have to get myself together than also set up the food because the cater cancelled on us short notice. London know what i'm going threw and she not even trying to help me.

"Uhh aight lemme talk my baybeh's to change c'mon uncle babies" August said grabbing their hands taking them upstairs. London sigh than grabbed my hand.

"Look I know your stress and need help right now but i'm doing the best I can to help you" London said leading me to the kitchen.

"Well you gotta damn funny way of showing it" I said going to the stove mixing the greens.

"You want me to go get mom?" I shook my head. Our mom is in town and she just got in today not to long ago so I want her to at least freshen up or get some rest. London smacked her lips and hugged me.

" Look I got you aight you wanna be independent so i'll finish setting up and stuff and you go get dress sounds good?"

"Aight I won't be long!" I said running upstairs so I can change.

" Otay take all the time you need!" London yelled back. I made a weird face than I made my way to my room.

London POV

Once Paisli was upstairs I grabbed my phone and called Jay. The prison is letting him out early cause we dropped the charges. I know Paisli going to be excited. Ever since we been back in Atlanta she's been different and not the same so I think he would change that for her. The phone rang for a long time than I got a voice.

"Hello" Sounding raspy

"Hey Jay i-it's London are you on the plane yet?"

"Yeah I'll be in Atlanta in 20 mins" He said clearing his throat

"Oh were you sleep?"

"Hell yeah best sleep in a good minute"

I giggled