Wait..

London POV😐💕💎®

I smiled at the picture Aaliyah sent me of Adora.

I'm really missing my babies because they always keep me company

I'm really missing my babies because they always keep me company. I wanted to take them back  home because Kay had school and having Adora with us is too much. August walked in the room and kiss my my cheek.

"Look baby!" I said showing him the pic. He smiled when he saw adora.

"I wanna go home now..I shouldn't be here I should be home with my babies" I said smiling. I got up and August push me back down.

"No No Baby I want this to be a vacation for us..Please!" He said kissing me. I sighed and looked in his eyes.

"Ok.." I said than I got up and went downstairs to get something to eat. I grabbed a apple and looked at my phone. I bited my apple and saw something on instagram that someone tag me in. I opened the picture and it was Paisli and Jay walking around the city. She was laughing and he had a smile on his face. The worst part of the pic was that they were holding hands.

"August!" I yelled. He came downstairs and took my apple and bite it.

"What?" He said chewing it. I showed him the picture. He drop his lip and put the apple down.

" Where are they?" I said

"Here..." August said looking down.

__________________________________

Paisli POV🌸💕💙💔

I was outside looking at LA thinking about London. I saw a picture of Adora and Kay together on Instagram which brought me to tears. I heard the door open so I quickly wipe my tears. I turned and saw Jay walk to me.

"Hey why you outside?" He said holding my waist. I shook my head and sighed looking at him.

"Nothing Jay Im fine.." Lying in his face.

"Ok..so I was thinking we go on a date tonight.." He said kissing my neck.

"Um...im not really feeling my best Jay.."

"Noooo..we gotta go tonight!" He said smiling. I sighed and looked at him.

"I guess" I said grinning. He smiled and picked me up. He carried me inside and I saw a box.

"What's this?" I said smiling.

"Open it"

I walked to it and opened it and it was a brown fur dress from fashion nova.

"OMG THANK YOU JAYY!" I said smiling. He nodded and gave me another box. I grinned and unwrapped the box. It was some heels from fashion nova I was talking about a couple days ago.

"Thanks Jay!" I said smiling.

"Go get dress..our ride will be here at 8:00."

I nodded went upstairs.

30 minutes later

"Baby come on its 8:15!!!!!" I heard Jay yell

"Baby come on its 8:15!!!!!" I heard Jay yell. I checked my makeup and went downstairs.

"PAISLI COME O-" He turned seeing me walk downstairs. He smiled. I finally made it downstairs and he grabbed my hand.

"You look beautiful.." He said kissing my cheek. I giggled and hugged.

"You spoling me too much.." I saidin his ear. We realese our hug and went outside. He opened the door for me so I got in. He closed it for me and went to the otherside.

"That's yo boyfriend?" The uber driver said.

"Yeah.." I said smiling. He opened the door and got inside. Once we werr all in we pulled off. Jay touched my knee and rub it.

" I don't spoil you.."

"Jay..you take me to get my nails even if I don't ask you, you give me clothes,shoes,jewelry,pursues that are new and a iphone 7 plus...Jay I don't derserve this stuff." I said looking at him.

"Yes you do..I want you to look and feel nice. Hell if I was you I would be enjoying this" Jay said smiling. I grinned and I realized we stopped. I looked outside and saw we were in LA city. I got out and looked up seeing the lights. I smiled and felt Jay wrapped his arms around me. I grinned and we started walking.

"So where we going?" I said holding his hand. He smiled and kept walking. We entered this small place with a bar and stage. He led me to this table that look nice.

"Were having dinner here?" I said sitting down.  He nodded sitting down. I sighed and the waiter came with two plates with stake,greens,and dressing. I smiled.

"Thanks.." I said looking at him. He nodded than we started eating. Than I heard someone singing. I looked up and saw Jay looking at him.

"What?" I said smiling.

"I can't look at my baby.." He said drinking his wine. I rolled my eyes than he got up.

"Let's dance!" He said holding his hand out.

"No" I said looking away. He grabbed me and walked to the dance floor. Nobody was there so it was just us. He grabbed my wasit and pulled me to him. I rest my head on his shoulder and smiled. We danced for long time until I heard someone saying wrap it up. I looked at him and he kissed my lips. I blushed and he let me go.

"Come on let's go" He said putting his jacket on my shoulders. We walked outside anf it was raining. We still walked around than Jay stopped.

"Paisli. "

"Yes?"

"Do you love me?"

"Yeah"

"Do you care for me. ?"

"Of course.."

"Are you scared of me?"

"No"

Than he bend down and pulled out a ring that had three dimonds in it. I was shocked.

"Will you marry me?"

"What?"