Compton⚠💯

Keep working hard and you can get anything that you want.-Aaliyah🌷

Jay in MM🚫

Paisli POV💍💯

1 months later....

I was in the bed rubbing my belly than  Jay walk out the bathroom.

"Taking a shit.." Looking at him. He shacked his teeth. He got  in bed putting the covers over his head. I smiled and than got bored.

"Baby"

"What.."

"Don't WHAT me nigga!" I said looking at him. He laughed than took the cover off his head.

"Yes Paisli?"

"I'm bored..let's play games"

"What time is it?"

"3:35 in the morning"

"Gurl if you don't take yo ass to sleep!" He said turning. I sighed than started poking him.

"Play with me Play with me!"

"Imma play with you alright go to sleep!" He said getting mad. I sighed than I grabbed the remote and watch tv.

"Meanie"

"What you say?" He said getting up.

"Nothing"

"Okay I swear I thought I heard you say something.." He said laying back down. I rolled my eyes smiling looking for Empire on tv.

______________________________________

London POV🐆💦💋

"Augggggust!!!!!" I said in the bed. It was like 3:00 in the morning or 4 and I  couldn't go to sleep. Me and my sister are night owls we sleep during the day and stay up at night. August turned around looking at me.

"What the hell do you want?"

"Let's play UNO!" I said getting up. He sighed turning around.

"Babyyy" I said smiling. I walked around his side kissing all over his face.

"London stop before I pinch you.."

I stopped because he pinch real hard.

"You gon wake up Kay and Adora" He said going back to sleep. I sighed and turned seeing Kay rubbing her eyes.

"Aww baby you okay?"

She nodded than looked at me.

"I'll pay UNO with you.."

August turn and looked at Kay.

"Kaylen go to bed.." August said turning around.

"August she can play it's only...4:02 in the morning!" I said smiling.
"Yeah Daddy Pleaseeeeeee!" Kay said.

I heard August sigh.

"Fine but Kay don say you tired in the mornin"

We ran out and grabbed the UNO cards.

______________________________________

Miracle (London Mom) POV😘💯💦

We were at the hospital with Kendrick . He wasn't feeling good for a couple days we decided to see if he's okay.

"Baby I hope your okay.."

"Me too!" He said getting up nervous. We were in the bed together waiting on the room. The doctor came back with a worried look.