ATL...

August POV💕💍✨🍗

December 18,2016

I woke up hearing London sniffing. I got up and looked at her.

"Baby you ok?!" I said getting up. She started crying holding her stomach.

" My-My stomach hurt!!" She said rubbing it. Our baby girl didn't come last month so we really don't know when she coming. London stopped crying and looked at me.

" The pain stopped.." London said getting up. I sighed and check on the time. It was 8:45 in the morning. I got up and went to Kay room. She was still sleep so I closed the door and downstairs to look for London. She was trying to reach the cereal on top of the food pantry. I walk to her and got the frosted flaskes for her. She smiled and grab it from me. I kissed her lips and gave her a worried look.

"Are you okay bae because ill take you to the hospital.."

"No..No August im fine I think she's hungry that's all.." London said putting ice in her bowl in her cereal. I sighed and heared little feet. We both turned and saw Kay rubbing her eyes.

"Hey baby girl.." I said reaching for her. She put her hands,I pick her up and walk back to London who was now in the living room. I sat down next to her and Kay started to rub her belly. London smiled than Kay gasped.

"What is it?" I said

"She kick..my baby sister kick!" Kay said smiling missing two of her front teeth. We smiled and London got up and took her bowl to the kitchen. Kay layed on my chest watching TV. Than London came back in with her phone.

" Chris and Aaliyah said they having a party today and they wanted us to come.." London said sitting down.

" Im not sure if you should go.." I said to her. She smacked her teeth and looked at me.

" August i'm fine now damn im going anyway.." She said watching Tv.

" You getting mad because im trying to help you?! I said confused.

" August I know you trying to care and all but I'm fine now its just every time I cry you always tell me to stay at the house and that pisses me off!" She said honest..

" Daddy im hungry.." Kay said tugging my hair. I sighed getting up and getting Kay some cereal.

____________________________________

London POV🎊🍋✨💌

I was getting Kay up for the party because it's a hour to they house they live in Buckhead.  Kay looked sad as I put her headband.

"What's wrong baby?" I said looking at her.

" Are you and daddy gonna break up?" She said sad. I was shocked she as me that because me and August usally don't argue except today but we didn't yell.

" What..No baby me and your daddy are okay..im sorry I shouldn't yelled at your father Kay" She smiled when I said that.

"Can i get a hug?"I said holding my hands out. She smiled hugging me.

" I love you mommy.."

" I love you too Kay.." I said walking out the room. I walked to me and August room. He was already dressed on the bed.

" August?"I said making up look up at me.

" Im sorry i didnt mean to grt upset I know you were just looking out for me baby.." I said sitting down next to him. He smiled and looked at me.

" Im sorry too London.." He kissed my lips. I kissed him back than he broke away. I winked and got up so I can get dress.

" Hey bae when you gonna dye your hair black again?" August said.