I Care...

Paisli POV
5 days later....
I was pacing back and forth thinking why the hell Jay is back? And why is he here? I sighed sitting on the bed thinking about the situation. I heard my phone beep. I grabbed it and saw it was London.

Hey P sorry for the surprise that you would want to talk. Read 10:12pm

It's okay I'm just surprised that he's back. Send 10:13pm

Welp don't be mad I sort of have gave him your addy. Read 10:15pm

I immediately got hot and just threw my phone back on the bed. I went to the twins room and saw them fast asleep. I went downstairs and got a bottle of water. I opened it and than there was a bang on my door. I jumped a little, Than went to the door and open to see Jay. I shut the door but he opened it fast as hell. He stepped in and I coughed.

"What the hell are you doing ?" I said pushing him back to him back. He sighed and moved to the side. He walked around my condo than turned .

"I know you saw me trying to text you" He said walking to the kitchen.

"I saw it just didn't want to answer obviously" I said following him to the kitchen.

"Don't do that"

"Do what? I'm just telling you how I feel" I said standing in front of him. He laughed and look down at me.

"P when you gon stop being like this?" He said trying to wrap his hand around my waist. I look his hand and looked at him in disgust.

"After you realized what you caused" He sighed and moved back.

"I didn't do anything Paisli" He said going to my refrigerator. He opened it and I closed it.

"Oh so you think you can just come in my house and eat? Hell nah" I said pulling him out my kitchen.

"P I'm hungry please fix me sum" he said begging doing a puppy dog face. I rolled my eyes smirking Than turned around going to the living room.

"Jay come sit down we need to talk" He got up and sat across from me putting his hand on my thigh. I rolled my eyes and moved his hand.

"I ain't realized what the twins did to ya the got ya right mama" He said licking his lips. I sighed than cocked my head. I realized what I had on which was just some shorts with my tank top. I already have insecurities about my body.

No POV

Jay realized that Paisli eyes water up after he said her body changed. She than started to break down.

"Hey P" He grabbed her and wrapped his room around her. She broke down and pulled away from him fast. When Paisli gave birth to the twins she went from 130lbs to 175lbs which really messed with her head. She felt that her  body was too big for her age and she just wanted Jay to be with her at the time but he wasn't there.

" Paisli if I said anything I'm so sorry babe" He said grabbing her hand. She shook her head and looked at him.

"Jay after you left and I gave birth I was almost 200lbs I felt like a pig still do because my body wasn't what I wanted it to be. I just went into to a depression because I felt uncomfortable with myself . I'm not use to having this type of body and-" She pauses and looked at his hand.

"You just stop asking me to come and ask the officer to let me see you" Paisli said looking at him. Jay sighed and closed his eyes. Jay didn't mean to hurt Paisli at all but he felt it was best for her not to see him anymore because of where he was at the time.

"Paisli I- I'm sorry, I felt it was best for you not to see me. I didn't want my girls seeing me behind a glass wall and not touching me. I felt it was best for you not to see me or talk to me until I'm out you driving every weekend from Atl to Compton I knew it was too much for you and I didn't want you to go threw that baby"Paisli shook her head wiping her tears.

"Jay I didn't care about the drive. I was willing to risk everything for you Jayden. I felt like I wasn't doing something right because you shut me out which fucked me up so bad bruh. Why couldn't you just tell me we could've have worked it out"

"How were we gonna work it out P if I was locked up? Tell me!" He said standing up. Paisli got up too trying to convince him.

"Jayden we could have made it work but you decided to give up on us! Paisli said looking at him. Jay foxes his face realized that he did not make the right decision. Paisli turned around not facing him.

"You didn't even me a chance to be the wife I could've been" She said hearing her voice cracked. He knew she was crying. He hated seeing her cry that's one thing he didn't like especially if HE caused it.

" I still cared P I never did stop caring " He said still looking at her back.

"It didn't feel like it" She said wiping her face still not looking at him. He sighed than walked behind her. She felt him behind her and didn't move. He wrapped his hands around her waist and turned her around. She didn't look up at all.

"Can you look at me P? He said bending down to her level alittle bit. She shook her head and wipe her tears before they fell. He lifted her chin and kissed her lips. She was surprised but didn't kiss him back. He pulled her close to him which made her gasp. He kissed her more which made her moan. She missed this so much she forgot she was mad at him. He bend down while still kissing her and picked her up. She realized what he was doing and pulled away. She laughed Than look down. She saw his man up and looked at him. He was staring at her than pecked her lips. She smiled than got down. She was about to walk away but he grabbed her and hugged her again. She giggled and tried to move.

"Jay you can stop" She said laughing . He laughed and kissed her forehead as they rocked back and forth.

"Paisli I don't want you to cry again especially over me. You're so beautiful I want you to know that. You're body is made from God and he made this new body for you for a reason. Please don't be insecure about anything cause you must not know what the twins did for ya" He said looking her up and down. She giggled and looked up at him.

"Thank you Jayden" Paisli said . He nodded than let go of her. Paisli looked down at him and back up.

"You must haven't had any play ?" Paisli said teasing him as she walked to the kitchen. He followed behind her standing behind her.

"Duh I've been in there for a year it's been lonely mama" He said wrapping his hands around her waist. He kissed her neck and she let out a moan. He chuckled.

"You must haven't either" He said in her ear. She giggled and nodded. He continue to kissed her neck as she washed the dishes. She couldn't work in these conditions forreal. She turned to him and he looked down at her. She tried to move to the side but he was still holding her waist.

"Jay stop I'm about to fix your food move" She said looking at him.

"You are my food" he said looking her up and down. She sighed smiling. He knew she was easy to get under.

"Jayden..if you don't move"

"And if I don't" and after he said that she twist his nipple and he hissed and moved .

"Damnnnn ain't have to do that" He said holding his nip. She laughed and started making him a sandwich.

"Where my girls at?" He said looking around .

"Um their upstairs sleep" She said putting chips on his plate. She was still unsure if she wanted him to see them . She wasn't mad at him anymore she just so used to him not seeing them. She sat his food in front of him. He looked up at her and realized she was still alittle distant.

"I can leave after I eat so I won't bother you" He said eating his food. She waved her hand and sat infront of him.

"No it's fine you can stay in the guest room" She said drinking her water.

"Or I can sleep with you" He said smiling . She laughed than walked up to him. She kissed his cheek and walked upstairs.

"Goodnight Jayden"

He laughed and shook her head. He wasn't gonna stop until he got Paisli back.

Wassup Wassup Wassupppp I'm back again ! Hope y'all like this update because I'm bout to update again in about another hour because my summer is already boring so I'm gonna give y'all a double update . ❤️ follow me at @bebita.kayyy